Ratings for Dr. Sonia Habibian

This so called professional is far from being professional! I called the clinic to inform them I was going to be about 10 minutes little late for my appointment, to which they suggested rescheduling 40 minutes later as there was another patient with an appointment after mine. I was surprised to discover my appointment was to be only 10 minutes. I wasn't told this when I made the appointment which would have been helpful and good customer service. Being a working person, this kind of information is critical. I accepted the rescheduled appointment for 40 minutes later and mentioned I was on a lunch hour. When I arrived at the clinic, this physician was still with the previous appointment. I had to ask for an estimated time I would be seen. The receptionist went to the dr's room and came back asking if I could come back in half an hour to which I reiterated I was on a lunch hour from work and could not. I needed to see her now or never. The receptionist went to the dr's room again and came back saying "Then you can go." No apologies or offer to see me again at another time was made. Not very professional or impressed with this kind of treatment (a professional??) I then said "Tell her thank you for wasting my precious time. She'll be getting a letter." Hence this comment about her lack of professionalism and prospective new patient treatment. Needless to say, no referrals will be coming from me and a letter is now being created and sent to her and cc'd to the College of Physicians for their records.

Submitted December 7, 2016

Very friendly and helpful doctor, appreciate her help.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

She is very knowledgeable and so friendly, excellent experience.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Does not spend enough time reviewing overall health to care for patients with multiple health issues.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Friendly, knowledgeable doctor. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

she's Very knowledgeable and great listener , not like others who just let you talk about only one issue ... Big difference! Very impressed!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

She is one of the rudest and most aggressive doctors I have ever seen! I'm just out of my appointment with her and on to searching for a new GP!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Habibian always makes me feel better and healthier, she's very knowledgable, nice, and caring. She listenes to everything i say carefully and then makes her decisions. I am very happy being her patient!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Habibian is absolutely the best GP I have ever had. She is polite, caring, knowledgeable, efficient, follows up all issues, and really listens and focuses on what you are telling her.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

Dr Habibian is very attentive, good listener. She makes good referrals and follow up to make sure it is done. I found her kind and caring and I consider myself very lucky to have her as my GP.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012