Ratings for Dr. Mark I. Rosenblatt

I had a complicated and rare case after being struck in the eye . After contacting friends that were eye doctors, they all insisted that I had to see Dr. Rosenblatt. They were right - the regard his fellow colleagues had for him were evident as several of them came in to see my rare case, and I had complete trust in his capabilities. I had to have a couple procedures and a couple months of follow up. I had never had a doctor that was so competent and nice - he was not arrogant at all, and took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly. I am fortunate that I found him as he saved my vision!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

After seeing an entourage of student and residents he looked at me. Said there was nothing he could do for blood vessels bleeding outside retina. Gave me a paper saying that several times a day I should use extremely hot compresses on eye. If the eye bleeds again I should come right in to see him. I followed his instructions with the hot compresses and which instantly started my eye hemorraging. I called to see him and he said he was off and and referred me to his resident. This doctor with all his credentials gave me instructions that were what I should never do which caused immediate hemorraging. I would never go to this inept practioner again.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

Dr. Mark I. Rosenblatt's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners