Ratings for Dr. Danna G. Dela Cruz

Never mind the hot and cold, left her practice after she had a major melt down because the computers were down. She ran back and forth in the hallway shouting profanities and every once in a while would walk into the exam room, if I tried to speak with her she would respond in such an unprofessional manner that I decided right then and there she was the one that need some medical attention. As I was leaving it appeared the the entire staff was cowering. I did put a complaint with the insurance company and also the office manager who suggested I try another doctor in the practice, which I declined. Four years with her and I weathered the hot & cold but this was down right scary!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

All the tests taken had to be repeated as the staff screwed them up. When I complained, she gave a letter to my wife (who was just in to see her as a first time patient) saying that she won't take me as a patient anymore! Unprofessional to say the least and humiliating my wife to boot!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

she is very hot and cold...could not continue with her as she gets rude, never could tell what set her off, but left all the drama behind

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Dela Cruz takes her time with you and covers all possiblities.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Dr. Delacruz spends a lot of time talking to you about your symptoms and diagnoses. She is very compassionate and cares about you as a person!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011