Ratings for Dr. DOUGLAS E. Kopp

I was originally diagnosed with SVT with another Dr.then saw Dr. Kopp. He did not confirm the SVT diagnoses and scheduled me for an ablation procedure. During the procedure he discovered I did not have SVT, but rather Atrial fibrilation, which requires a completely different procedure. During the month long wait to find out what to do about my a-fib I had noting but problems getting information and help from his office, all the while suffering debilitating bouts with a-fib. I finally got different prescriptions recommended which his office goofed up 3 times, so I had to go without meds to help prevent attacks until I could finally get them to send in the correct prescriptions. After meeting with Dr. Kopp he wanted to try increased dosage on meds and if they didn't work, he would refer me to specialist in a-fib. The meds did nothing and I asked for referral several times. Finally said they would take care of referral, but never did.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. DOUGLAS E. Kopp's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1986)