Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. H. Richard Biewald

I was kept waiting for my consult but my procedure was on time and very quick. Excellent service!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Thank you for your review and ratings. Sorry about the wait. But glad that things went well.

Submitted May 22, 2018

I was EXTREMELY anxious for my 2 bottom wisdom teeth to be extracted, especially because they were still impacted and I was afraid the freezing wouldn't take. Dr. Birwald was very paient with me, would stop and make sure I was doing okay and was very reassuring. His staff (Jeny and 2 other ladies I forget their names) were absolutely amazing as well. When I started to have a panic attack, his nurses were there to help talk me through it, make me laugh and get my mind off everything. They even let me squeeze their hand and were just overall so sweet and kind. Definitely one of the best experiences at the dentists, although it was scary at first. I will make sure to go back to this dentist when my top wisdom teeth need to come out!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Thanks very much for taking the time to write a detailed review. We're so glad you were able to get through the experience ib good fashion, despite the initial trepidations.

Submitted May 18, 2018

I am so great full that this is a wonderful place, and I love my Doctor and the Nurse. thank you nothing like living with no pain and that you do well for me with my surgery. Thank you kindly. Rachel Hansen

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Rachel, thanks so much for your review and 5-star rating. So glad to hear the glowing feedback, and even better that you're without pain.

Submitted May 4, 2018

I felt very safe with the staff and the doctor. They were all professional and kind. I had four teeth (one broken tooth and three wisdom teeth) to remove in late March 2018 so it was scary until they talked about the procedure and not feeling pain. Thank you. - Kayla ST

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Kayla, thanks for your review and 5-star rating! We're glad we could assure you of the procedure and that it went well.

Submitted May 1, 2018

I had an excellent experience with a wisdom tooth extraction and would recommend Argyle Associates and Dr Biewald without hesitation. Very professional and caring. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Thanks for your five-star rating & review! Glad to hear your experience went well.

Submitted April 20, 2018

Amazing service! I felt very comfortable, thank you!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Thanks for your 5-star rating and review! We appreciate your feedback.

Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Biewald and his Nurse and other support staff were very helpful . I opted for freezing for an extraction of 2 abcessed teeth. He was very understanding of my request . He took the time explained every step ensured that I was completely frozen . I very much appreciated his understanding of each patients individual needs.My dental anxiety was very minimal in his presence . Thank you for the wonderful personal care.A plus care even received a call to check if everything was going well a couple of days after the procedure . 👍😆

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review. We're glad to hear about your positive experience.

Submitted April 3, 2018

The day of surgery everything went well, the doctor and staff were very professional. I felt very confident in Dr. Biewald. It was my first experience with wisdom teeth removal and it was not easy for my daughter especially on the third and fourth day but we knew this. However she and i received the best after surgery help services from the nurses.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Thank you for your detailed review and 5-star rating!

Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr Biewald was very professional and informative. I had surgery last week and had no complications whatsoever. He did a great stitch job, no discomfort at all.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's response
Thank you so much for your review and for the 5-star rating. We are glad that your experience at Argyle Associates has gone well and that you have recovered nicely.

Submitted March 29, 2018

I had the best experience with Argyle and Associates (Kanata), after the worst experience trying to deal with the staff at Dr. Brent Johnson's office. The staff at Argyle & Associates were extremely helpful, and did everything they could to make sure I understood the process and felt comfortable. The process was simple and straightforward, even though I have chronic ITP (low platelets). I was a little anxious/nervous given that my platelet count was only 55, but Dr. Biewald's confidence made me feel at ease. The extraction of all 4 of my teeth (2 grown in and 2 partially grown in/impacted) went better than I had imagined, and I left weirdly enjoying the experience -- as much as I suppose you can enjoy the extraction of your wisdom teeth. I would definitely recommend this office. I never had a problem getting through to someone willing to help.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. H. Richard Biewald's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Biewald joined Argyle Associates in 1997. He is on active staff at Ottawa Hospital, Montfort Hospital, and CHEO.

• English