Ratings for Dr. H. Richard Biewald

Dr Biewlad did a biopsy on my upper palate.. I felt comfortable and although I was warned my upper palate would be quite sore, there was no pain after and the healing process is going very well. He did an excellent job and I couldn't be happier with my whole experience. I would trust him with any future procedures.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

This is our third child Dr. Biewald has extracted their wisdom teeth.I would not trust anyone else.Very professional with years of exspeience.A great support staff team as well.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Had a dental extraction under general anaesthesia and was very happy with the results. Minimal swelling and minimal pain afterward. Dr. Biewald is very professional and does good work. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

This 'Doctor' is a butcher!!! Do not see him under any circumstances. He messed up the removal of three wisdom teeth. He also has complaints against him from two other people I know that have seen him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

This doctor rushed me through and gave me the serious creeps.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

My son had Dr. Biewald as his dental surgeon at the Civic hospital for emergency surgery after being badly beaten in the market area. He had a 5 hour surgery for skull fracture and Dr. Biewald set his jaw which was broken in 3 places. He has been so kind and helpful, any problems just call and he'll see him right away. A wonderful Dr. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Very professional and friendly dental surgeon who has treated me for dental complications on several occasions.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Biewald is extremely skilled, and I am so glad I went to him. As a 30 year old getting all four of my wisdom teeth removed under general anaesthetic, I was worried about the recovery. However, I experienced no pain from the surgery, even though I stopped taking the narcotic pain medication after 8 hours, I experienced no swelling, and within a week I was doing my normal 1.5 hour workout at the gym and eating normal food. The only downside was the fatigue and nausea (from the antibiotics) that lasted for a week. As for the surgery itself, the staff, prep nurse, the anesthesiologist, and Dr. Biewald were very friendly, willing to answer any questions I had, and put me at ease. After I woke up, the recovery, nurse was very kind, asking if I was in any pain and explaining in detail to my husband and I what I should do after the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2012

We had to walk out of his office before the procedure. My daughter started to have a bad reaction to the gas he was giving her. He then started to yell at my daughter. I got her out of there ASAP. I told my dentist and her referred us to someone else. He said he had heard that this dentist could be very arrogant, rude and impatient. Don't be afraid to leave if he does this to your child.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

I got my 4 wisdom teeth removed last week. I was intially confused by how fast his explaination was at the begining, but I just went with it. Trust me on this, this doctor his amazing. Also, on a side note, his staff are always ready to answer your questions and they even called me the next day to see how I was feeling. Absolutely amazing!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011