Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Cardone

See Dr cardone on 12-22-15. Been waiting 3 no for VA approval. Had upper-lower hi done by another doc in havasu and he said I need Hiatal hernia surgery. Saw cardone he said it's only a small one, explained all the chest pains ect.... he said he would not do it. My husband got pissed and said I waited 3 fucken months for you to tell me this bull ----.Cardone said this appt is over told my husband he needs a pychic evaluation and needs to be on Xanax. What kind of DOC says that to a frustrated patient. As his wife i see why ppl go nuts. Cardone was just intimated by my husband. We will go to Vegas and see a real doctor. Do not go to him!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

Evil and his wife is equally psycho. They are terrible people and they have matching reputations. I would not recommend my worst enemy to this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Excellent, friendly and very informative. Highly recommend! Staff was great as well. Thanks Dr. Cardone. G. Cichoski

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

He and his staff over book their appoints and therefor it seems to be an hour wait every time

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr Cardone I feel is a excellent doctor and surgeon, but on my last visit was very rude to my wife when she asked staff about very long waiting time. I have never seen a doctor talk to someone like he talked to my wife. Unbelievable way to treat people. My wife said she will never go back in his office. If I did not live in a town where there are so few good doctors I would not either

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I would not recoment Dr Cardone to any of my frends or family. He is very rude to me and my husband. He did sergery on me and didnt explane anything to me and it didnt go very good. I dont feel any better after sergery.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

He had operated on me twice in the last 5 years And one colonostaby. No problems was just into him the other day, very upfront and willing to spend time to explain diagnose. Much better than most doctors out here

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Great surgery... great surgeon. My scar from my last surgeon was a mess. Dr. Cardone not only did a great job but he fixed my old scar and now I only have a tiny line.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Saved my life,he is honest and to the point but some people don't want to hear the truth. If you listen he gives you the truth and nothing but.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr. Richard A. Cardone's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1991)

Coventry Healthcare