Dr. Stan Fahlman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stan Fahlman

Over all the staff and Dr.Fahlman are fantastic and super friendly! Always able to accommodate any of my needs and give great advice. I would recommend this office to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

From the moment you walk in and are greeted by the wonderfully pleasant reception staff to the dental hygienists to Dr. Fahlman himself, every step of the process of coming to the dentist is great! Honestly the best customer service experience you can get in general!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

After having experienced a few other dentists I drive across town to have Dr. Fahlman look after my dentistry.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr Fahlman is a great dentist! I felt very comfortable when I’ve had to get work done. He’s great at explaining treatment and giving me options on what I can do.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Exceptional overall and a dentist with a sense of humor to boot.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Stan Fahlman,is a great dentist,the staff are very knowledgeable n friendly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Fahlman and staff are very knowledgeable. Excellent team. Very welcoming family friendly.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Stan Fahlman and his staff have been providing dental services to me for over four years. From the very beginning, they were all very welcoming and accommodating, always catering to my specific dental needs. The family-like atmosphere, coupled with the doctor’s kindness and professional experience, makes me feel relaxed and confident that I am getting the best care possible. I feel lucky that I found the offices of Dr. Fahlman and recommend them wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Stan Fahlman has been our family dentist for over 14 years now. He and his staff go above and beyond with making us feel welcome and relaxed. It is for this reason our kids love going to the dentist. Thank you for being amazing !

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

My husband and I are fairly new to the practice and have been very pleased. I have never been kept waiting and everything has gone smoothly from beginning to end. Thank you to all involved in making our visits so easy.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Thank you for choosing Market Mall Dental Care. I have been a partner at our Market Mall location for 15 rewarding years. I like to think of our practice as a dental home for our patients; our clients are a member of the family! Over the years, it has been wonderful to get to know my patients. I’ve enjoyed watching young patients grow up and start their own families. It is such a compliment to me when these patients bring their children to our Market Mall Dental Care family. Growing up on the prairies, I was always interested in nature and studying living things. This led to my academic career at the University of Saskatchewan, where I received my Degree in Physiology and my Doctorate of Dental Medicine. Upon graduating, I made my way to Alberta. My wife, daughter and I are glad to call Calgary our home. I also stay active by studying martial arts with my daughter. I am enthusiastic about keeping up with the evolving art and science of dentistry. Specialty areas I am keen on are sedation dentistry, TMD disorders, and full smile creation. Using only the best technologies and tools available, I really enjoy creating the most beautiful, natural-looking smiles dentistry has ever been able to accomplish. I am appreciative to have a wonderful administrator and assistant who are both committed to providing you with exceptional service during your visit. As your dentist in NW Calgary, I can work with you to discover your individual dental needs and help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1987)