Dr. Stan Fahlman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Stan Fahlman

Dr. Stan Fahlman and his staff have been providing dental services to me for over four years. From the very beginning, they were all very welcoming and accommodating, always catering to my specific dental needs. The family-like atmosphere, coupled with the doctor’s kindness and professional experience, makes me feel relaxed and confident that I am getting the best care possible. I feel lucky that I found the offices of Dr. Fahlman and recommend them wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Stan Fahlman has been our family dentist for over 14 years now. He and his staff go above and beyond with making us feel welcome and relaxed. It is for this reason our kids love going to the dentist. Thank you for being amazing !

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

My husband and I are fairly new to the practice and have been very pleased. I have never been kept waiting and everything has gone smoothly from beginning to end. Thank you to all involved in making our visits so easy.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

My wife & I have been patients of Dr. Stan Fahlman for over 15 years now and are planning to be for many years to come! Stan and his Staff are exceptional with the services that they provide. Stan is a very down to earth person who exudes warmth and sensitivity. I actually look forward to my dental visits with him just to catch up on personal updates with him and also his Staff members. This is a Team that is continuously updating their training and equipment and are always in sync during all dental procedures. Stan is great in explaining the dental procedures both prior to and during the actual work and I really appreciate this as I know what to expect. They have also been extremely helpful over the years whenever we have had an emergency, had to re-schedule a visit, etc. - never an issue and always making sure we are looked after. Thanks Stan and Staff for your outstanding service!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Very nice staff in office. Dr Fahlman is very kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I moved to Ontario last year...yet booked in to see Dr Fahlman and Lessia when back here for a holiday. Having been a patient of Stan's for decades, I'm not quite ready to move on! Thanks for everything!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I have been to multiple dental clinics, and this one in particular has really been amazing to me. Kind, compassionate & knowledgeable is what I could say when sharing about the incredible staff and dr Stan Fahlman. I wish they knew how much I appreciate the extra care I receive.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Stan has been our family dentist for many years . His current training and years knowledge gives my family and I comfort in knowing he is the best at what he does. This last visit I had two fillings, with one of them not showing on the Xray. But He found it while working on the first one. Thanks Stan. By the way , my bite on that side is perfect !

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr Fahlmab is a great doctor because both him and his staff are so gentle. I used to be unwilling to go to the dentist because it always resulted in what felt like torture, but the folks at Dentix Dental aren't like that at all. One of the reasons for this is there expertise with the harmonic water pick that gently vibrates the plack away during the cleaning, it really cuts down on the amount of time that they have to scrap with the metal tools. If your looking for people who realize that your teeth and gums aren't made of steel and treat you like a human then Dr Fahlman is the practice for you!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am a long time client of Dentrix Dental. Stan Fahlman and I have been a team forever it seems. Before Stan I visited a myriad of dentists, some good some not so good and some... By the time I first met Stan I had developed a real fear, even a phobia about dentists. Imagine a 6 foot 6 inch 250 pound rough construction worker sweating and shaking with fear when he hears the words “Open Wide”. That was me! Stan somehow got me to settle down, we talked and he explained every step and procedure. He knew that understanding is so important and a huge step toward acceptance. I am now comfortable with dental work, so long as Stan is doing it. I have even snoozed in his chair; believe me that is an incredible change from my first visit. This transformation did not happen overnight but with Stan’s persistent persuasion and great ability here I am, a long time client. Stan and his staff work so well together it is a grand thing to experience. Everyone has their duties and the office runs like a well tuned machine. Most of the technical jargon is over my head but it fascinates me how Stan and his assistant know exactly what step is next, which tool is needed and exactly when. No hesitation, no missed steps, nothing left undone; just talent and ability. My teeth are not pretty because of my past fears, my neglect and my misfortunes with other dentists; but Stan has them strong and doing their job well. With his help I know they will last as long as I will. My only regret is that I did not meet Stan first, rather than last!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1987)

Healthnet