You may also like

Rate Dr. Stan Fahlman

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Ratings

Beautiful office and friendly caring staff. Willa, the hygienist is thorough and gentle. I am a relatively new patient. Over the years I have had a lot of dental work performed by many different dentists. Right away, I felt very confident in Dr. F’s knowledge and experience. At this point in my life, with all my crowns and fillings – I’m happy to have found an experienced dentist I can trust to maintain my dental health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

He seems to be in a rush but he is a nice man. The waiting room is nice, the back office could use some updating. It's pricey but I guess that's the price you pay if you want a Dentist who works weekends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Ok office. Have had unimpressive service from the manager. Prices are high above average. Dentist is a nice guy but not sure about being in the top 10 of Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

He works quickly and has good chairside manner. He makes sure you are comfortable and happy and know what is going on. His staff have changed a few times over the years. His hours are good and it's not too hard to get an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Not ony the best dentist I've ever been to, but one of the nicest Individuals I've ever met. I had a root canal performed by him today with no anesthetic (my choice) and barely felt a thing. The best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Exceptional service provided to me by Dr. Fahlman and his team. Going into their office I was so worried because of serious dental troubles and limited insurance and I received the best procedures and advice that helped me overcoming all problems.
Dr. Fahlman’s knowledge and professionalism is second to none. He succeeds in finding the treatment that suits you best and supports you achieving it. No pain during the freezing and lots of patience in making you understand how you stand and what follows after the intervention.
His assistants are awesome. Donna is great and inspires so much confidence and care to every situation. Just make you feel better and supported in every way.
Simply the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Didn't feel a thing when I was frozen. which is great because being at the dentist makes me so nervous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582028].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Fahlman is an excellent professional. Not only he find the best procedure and treatment, but also come with the finest approach in explaining and offering the advice you are looking for. No pain and a human touch to your problems!
I will definitely recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Fahlman is fantastic. I have been a patient of his since I was a kid and even now that I no longer live in Calgary I still make sure to schedule all my dental visits with Dr. Fahlman when I return. He is such a great Dentist; he is knowledgeable, helpful, informative, friendly, and always has the patients best interests at heart. Whether it is just a check up or more complicated treatment he always makes the time to sit down and go through each and every available option. I needed a root canal and there was nothing scary about it- he and his team are great! He is super gentle and you can't even feel the freezing!! I have never had anything but a pleasant visit with Dr. Fahlman and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone, especially to anyone who is nervous about the dentist because he is so gentle and understanding! There is nothing to be nervous about with Dr. Fahlman, he is truly the best! I am so happy to have found such a great Dentist, I would never go anywhere else!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Dr. Fahlman!!! To be honest, I have had a fear of dentists as long as I can remember. Never liked them. Until I met Dr. Fahlman... From the first time we met he was very nice and considerate when I explained my fears and anxieties about coming. He was very thorough in explaining to me everything he was doing before he would do it. Having not been to a dentist for several years I had a few cavities. He explained all my options to me and then we went forward. His freezing before filling the cavities was great! There was absolutely NO pain!!! I didn't even know he had done it! Overall it was a great experience and a very nice staff from top to bottom. I was originally recommended by a friend when I was visiting Calgary. I live in New York City and have scheduled business trips back to Calgary specifically off of when I can get an appointment for regular check ups with Dr. Fahlman. JUST GREAT!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206499].votes_count ]]