You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stan Fahlman

Just had some cosmetic work done on my upper gums and I think it makes me look younger! My gums had receded to the point of showing some of the "grey root". Not a pretty sight! Dr. Fahlman, as always, was friendly, efficient, and professional. I can't say enough about how well the staff treats you and how comfortable Dr. Fahlman makes you feel. And the result was better than I had anticipated. I didn't realize how much of a difference a little bit of cosmetic work makes. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Beautiful office and friendly caring staff. Willa, the hygienist is thorough and gentle. I am a relatively new patient. Over the years I have had a lot of dental work performed by many different dentists. Right away, I felt very confident in Dr. F’s knowledge and experience. At this point in my life, with all my crowns and fillings – I’m happy to have found an experienced dentist I can trust to maintain my dental health.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He seems to be in a rush but he is a nice man. The waiting room is nice, the back office could use some updating. It's pricey but I guess that's the price you pay if you want a Dentist who works weekends.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Ok office. Have had unimpressive service from the manager. Prices are high above average. Dentist is a nice guy but not sure about being in the top 10 of Calgary.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

He works quickly and has good chairside manner. He makes sure you are comfortable and happy and know what is going on. His staff have changed a few times over the years. His hours are good and it's not too hard to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Not ony the best dentist I've ever been to, but one of the nicest Individuals I've ever met. I had a root canal performed by him today with no anesthetic (my choice) and barely felt a thing. The best!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Exceptional service provided to me by Dr. Fahlman and his team. Going into their office I was so worried because of serious dental troubles and limited insurance and I received the best procedures and advice that helped me overcoming all problems. Dr. Fahlman’s knowledge and professionalism is second to none. He succeeds in finding the treatment that suits you best and supports you achieving it. No pain during the freezing and lots of patience in making you understand how you stand and what follows after the intervention. His assistants are awesome. Donna is great and inspires so much confidence and care to every situation. Just make you feel better and supported in every way. Simply the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Fahlman is an excellent professional. Not only he find the best procedure and treatment, but also come with the finest approach in explaining and offering the advice you are looking for. No pain and a human touch to your problems! I will definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Fahlman is fantastic. I have been a patient of his since I was a kid and even now that I no longer live in Calgary I still make sure to schedule all my dental visits with Dr. Fahlman when I return. He is such a great Dentist; he is knowledgeable, helpful, informative, friendly, and always has the patients best interests at heart. Whether it is just a check up or more complicated treatment he always makes the time to sit down and go through each and every available option. I needed a root canal and there was nothing scary about it- he and his team are great! He is super gentle and you can't even feel the freezing!! I have never had anything but a pleasant visit with Dr. Fahlman and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to everyone, especially to anyone who is nervous about the dentist because he is so gentle and understanding! There is nothing to be nervous about with Dr. Fahlman, he is truly the best! I am so happy to have found such a great Dentist, I would never go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had some cosmetic work done on my upper gums and I think it makes me look younger! My gums had receded to the point of showing some of the "grey root". Not..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beautiful office and friendly caring staff. Willa, the hygienist is thorough and gentle. I am a relatively new patient. Over the years I have had a lot of d..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "He seems to be in a rush but he is a nice man. The waiting room is nice, the back office could use some updating. It's pricey but I guess that's the price you p..."

July 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.dentrixdentalcare.com/mm" to "http://www.dentrixdentalcare.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3A 0E2". Address has been updated from "None" to "3625 Shaganappi Trail NW, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032885500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Ok office. Have had unimpressive service from the manager. Prices are high above average. Dentist is a nice guy but not sure about being in the top 10 of Calgar..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He works quickly and has good chairside manner. He makes sure you are comfortable and happy and know what is going on. His staff have changed a few times over t..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not ony the best dentist I've ever been to, but one of the nicest Individuals I've ever met. I had a root canal performed by him today with no anesthetic (my c..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Exceptional service provided to me by Dr. Fahlman and his team. Going into their office I was so worried because of serious dental troubles and limited insuranc..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Didn't feel a thing when I was frozen. which is great because being at the dentist makes me so nervous."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fahlman is an excellent professional. Not only he find the best procedure and treatment, but also come with the finest approach in explaining and offering t..."

October 1, 2014