Ratings for Dr. Stan Fahlman

Dr Fahlmab is a great doctor because both him and his staff are so gentle. I used to be unwilling to go to the dentist because it always resulted in what felt like torture, but the folks at Dentix Dental aren't like that at all. One of the reasons for this is there expertise with the harmonic water pick that gently vibrates the plack away during the cleaning, it really cuts down on the amount of time that they have to scrap with the metal tools. If your looking for people who realize that your teeth and gums aren't made of steel and treat you like a human then Dr Fahlman is the practice for you!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

I am a long time client of Dentrix Dental. Stan Fahlman and I have been a team forever it seems. Before Stan I visited a myriad of dentists, some good some not so good and some... By the time I first met Stan I had developed a real fear, even a phobia about dentists. Imagine a 6 foot 6 inch 250 pound rough construction worker sweating and shaking with fear when he hears the words “Open Wide”. That was me! Stan somehow got me to settle down, we talked and he explained every step and procedure. He knew that understanding is so important and a huge step toward acceptance. I am now comfortable with dental work, so long as Stan is doing it. I have even snoozed in his chair; believe me that is an incredible change from my first visit. This transformation did not happen overnight but with Stan’s persistent persuasion and great ability here I am, a long time client. Stan and his staff work so well together it is a grand thing to experience. Everyone has their duties and the office runs like a well tuned machine. Most of the technical jargon is over my head but it fascinates me how Stan and his assistant know exactly what step is next, which tool is needed and exactly when. No hesitation, no missed steps, nothing left undone; just talent and ability. My teeth are not pretty because of my past fears, my neglect and my misfortunes with other dentists; but Stan has them strong and doing their job well. With his help I know they will last as long as I will. My only regret is that I did not meet Stan first, rather than last!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Fahlman is a fantastic dentist. Both Dr. Falhman and staff are very friendly, respectful and make my appointments very pleasurable experiences. I thank them all from the bottom of my heart and would recommend Dr. Fahlman to anyone who asks. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Fahlman and staff taking care of my dental health.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

His office got me in when I had a broken bridge on my front tooth. No questions asked. It was quick , easy and not painful at all. Love going to see him. They blessed me with a free fix as my coverage didnt cover it and I had no funds.. I am so blown away by their kindness . So grateful I found him and his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Excellent dentist and staff, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. Fahlman for over 20 years. In that time I have always received nothing short of excellent care and service. Dr Fahlman was also my mother's dentist and she had a bridge procedure in the front of her mouth done when she was quite elderly. He actually stopped by our business a short time after the procedure just to ensure everything was healing well for her. This was very unexpected but so very appreciated. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Fahlman as not only being an excellent Dentist but also a man with compassion and integrity. His staff are always so courteous and helpful as well. The off ice has a really nice atmosphere!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Fahlman is an excellent dentist. I trust his skills and he has great bedside manner. His front staff, hygienists, and assistants are friendly, competent, and make you feel welcome. This is a great office and the hours are accomodating. The prices seem to be high but this seems to be the norm with dentists in Alberta.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Who knew that night grinding of the teeth not only causes your jaw to go out of alignment but also affects your smile? In my case the grinding was affecting my front teeth and wearing them down so the bottom of them appeared thin and slightly grey. Because of this my front teeth also appeared shorter which is a sure sign of aging! Not only did Dr. Fahlman fill in the bottom of my front teeth, but I now wear a night guard which will prevent further grinding and wear and tear on my front teeth as well as giving me a fully aligned jaw. Thank you Dr. Fahlman for not only taking care of my dental health but also keeping my smile beautiful!! Also, and, to top it all off, I arrived about 10 minutes early for my appointment so helped myself to a wonderful complimentary latte! Within 5 minutes a dental assistant ushered me into my dental chair and I was seated BEFORE my actual appointment time!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Appointments are always rushed because they try to squeeze in as many patients a day as possible. Overpriced for the level of service you get. I had a filling done last year and that's when things started getting "curioser and curioser". Dr Fahlman claimed I needed to change a filling because the material of that filling was too [quote] "outdated" (I had it done abroad a few years before). I had no problems with the tooth whatsoever but trusted his judgment. The same day he changed the filling, I started having pain when biting. I came back 2 days later, the doctor polished the tooth and sent me back home. I called back because the pain didn't disappear. They took me in a couple weeks later. Dr Fahlman looked very surprised and said: ok, let's change the filling. He didn't have time to do that on the same day, of course, so I came back for the third time (good job scheduling, receptionists, I explained on the phone that I possibly would need a filling again but they would still schedule you for a 15 min visit anyway). After the filling was redone, the pain wouldn't disappear, of course. I changed dentists. The result is: I have a cracked tooth, possible cause: too much restorative work done on the tooth. I'll need a crown on the tooth that I had no problems with until I met Dr Fahlman. Did Dr Fahlman ever hear of cracked tooth syndrome and possible causes? He did. I described a classic example of a CTS when I came back for the first time. Did he choose not to mention it or look into it worrying I might suspect him of causing CTS? Oh, and the Dr Fahlman's dental assistant is a star: every time I'd come back complaining about pain, she'd repeat: "It's normal to have pain for up to 2 months after you had a filling done". In what dental school do they teach you this?

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr Fahlman is a great dentist. I have never had another dentist take so much time to explain everything to me and made sure I understand. He is very thorough. The staff is also very warm and friendly. This really helps ease the anxiety I get from the dental office.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1987)