Ratings for Dr. Stan Fahlman

His office got me in when I had a broken bridge on my front tooth. No questions asked. It was quick , easy and not painful at all. Love going to see him. They blessed me with a free fix as my coverage didnt cover it and I had no funds.. I am so blown away by their kindness . So grateful I found him and his staff!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Excellent dentist and staff, would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

My family and I have been going to Dr. Fahlman for over 20 years. In that time I have always received nothing short of excellent care and service. Dr Fahlman was also my mother's dentist and she had a bridge procedure in the front of her mouth done when she was quite elderly. He actually stopped by our business a short time after the procedure just to ensure everything was healing well for her. This was very unexpected but so very appreciated. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Fahlman as not only being an excellent Dentist but also a man with compassion and integrity. His staff are always so courteous and helpful as well. The off ice has a really nice atmosphere!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Fahlman is an excellent dentist. I trust his skills and he has great bedside manner. His front staff, hygienists, and assistants are friendly, competent, and make you feel welcome. This is a great office and the hours are accomodating. The prices seem to be high but this seems to be the norm with dentists in Alberta.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Who knew that night grinding of the teeth not only causes your jaw to go out of alignment but also affects your smile? In my case the grinding was affecting my front teeth and wearing them down so the bottom of them appeared thin and slightly grey. Because of this my front teeth also appeared shorter which is a sure sign of aging! Not only did Dr. Fahlman fill in the bottom of my front teeth, but I now wear a night guard which will prevent further grinding and wear and tear on my front teeth as well as giving me a fully aligned jaw. Thank you Dr. Fahlman for not only taking care of my dental health but also keeping my smile beautiful!! Also, and, to top it all off, I arrived about 10 minutes early for my appointment so helped myself to a wonderful complimentary latte! Within 5 minutes a dental assistant ushered me into my dental chair and I was seated BEFORE my actual appointment time!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Appointments are always rushed because they try to squeeze in as many patients a day as possible. Overpriced for the level of service you get. I had a filling done last year and that's when things started getting "curioser and curioser". Dr Fahlman claimed I needed to change a filling because the material of that filling was too [quote] "outdated" (I had it done abroad a few years before). I had no problems with the tooth whatsoever but trusted his judgment. The same day he changed the filling, I started having pain when biting. I came back 2 days later, the doctor polished the tooth and sent me back home. I called back because the pain didn't disappear. They took me in a couple weeks later. Dr Fahlman looked very surprised and said: ok, let's change the filling. He didn't have time to do that on the same day, of course, so I came back for the third time (good job scheduling, receptionists, I explained on the phone that I possibly would need a filling again but they would still schedule you for a 15 min visit anyway). After the filling was redone, the pain wouldn't disappear, of course. I changed dentists. The result is: I have a cracked tooth, possible cause: too much restorative work done on the tooth. I'll need a crown on the tooth that I had no problems with until I met Dr Fahlman. Did Dr Fahlman ever hear of cracked tooth syndrome and possible causes? He did. I described a classic example of a CTS when I came back for the first time. Did he choose not to mention it or look into it worrying I might suspect him of causing CTS? Oh, and the Dr Fahlman's dental assistant is a star: every time I'd come back complaining about pain, she'd repeat: "It's normal to have pain for up to 2 months after you had a filling done". In what dental school do they teach you this?

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr Fahlman is a great dentist. I have never had another dentist take so much time to explain everything to me and made sure I understand. He is very thorough. The staff is also very warm and friendly. This really helps ease the anxiety I get from the dental office.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Fahlman is easily the best Dentist I have ever been to. I've had nothing but bad experiences in the past to the point where I didn't go to a dentist for years. I was recommended to Dr. Fahlman from my Aunt and I can honestly say, I'm a lifer now. I found my dentist who will one day become my family dentist. Dr. Fahlman has told me many times that he is going to give me the smile that I have wanted for so many years and what other dental professionals have failed to do. I have a lot of work ahead of me and I trust Dr. Fahlman 100%. This is a very rare feeling coming from someone who has had two implants fail three times. if you've had bad experiences with dentists and are seeking a new one, then I wholeheartedly suggest you go see Dr. Stan Fahlman and his team. I promise you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Just had some cosmetic work done on my upper gums and I think it makes me look younger! My gums had receded to the point of showing some of the "grey root". Not a pretty sight! Dr. Fahlman, as always, was friendly, efficient, and professional. I can't say enough about how well the staff treats you and how comfortable Dr. Fahlman makes you feel. And the result was better than I had anticipated. I didn't realize how much of a difference a little bit of cosmetic work makes. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Beautiful office and friendly caring staff. Willa, the hygienist is thorough and gentle. I am a relatively new patient. Over the years I have had a lot of dental work performed by many different dentists. Right away, I felt very confident in Dr. F’s knowledge and experience. At this point in my life, with all my crowns and fillings – I’m happy to have found an experienced dentist I can trust to maintain my dental health.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Stan Fahlman's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1987)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union