Ratings for Dr. Hyungki K. Choi

Very rude man. He verbally insulted me while I am suffering from extreme pain. He never once looked at me, just stared at the computer. He refused to give me seizure medication. Saw another Neurologist elsewhere, and got treated. Avoid seeing him, if you can......

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Choi, I would just like to THANK YOU for causing me to lose my job. You never found anything wrong during testing, or any causes whatsoever as to why I had my seizure. You just ran a few tests, scratched your head a little bit, flipped me some pills and said "here, take these". And yet, you would not release me to drive for work. I was hired by my former employer as a "driver", and they had no other position they could put me in while you guys try to pull your heads out of your rumps. They had to fill my position. They couldn't wait for you guys to figure things out. I really liked this job. But thanks to you, I'M JOBLESS NOW!!! I hope you're sleeping well at night because I sure the hell don't. Don't bother saying "sorry", I'd have a real hard time believing you anyway. And while you’re trying to figure things out, every time I go in to your office for a visit, guess who pays for it ... I do! The first thing you guys do is have your hands out ready to grab that cash I tell ya! It's hard for me to have any respect for doctors in the first place because you already think you're better than everyone else because you're rich. You look down on people like me. The "little guy". Well, It won't stop me from moving forward with my life but what it will do, is cause me to not come in to see you anymore. I will go somewhere else to get seizure medication. I won't be coming to you for anything anymore. If you are genuinely sorry about what has happened, what you could do is take a SINCERE look at my resume' and send some work my way to help fill the emptiness that you caused by not knowing what you're doing. Where did you go to school anyway? Yes, I'm p_ _ _ _ _! Send me some work and I MIGHT consider coming back to visit you, but I definitely won't if you just sit on your ass and do nothing at all. And if I don't hear back from you, since I do have so much time on my hands these days, I will spend that time posting bad reviews about Dr. Choi and the incompetency I have experienced while using you. Oh, did I hurt your feelings using the word H _ _ _? I'm sorry, pull your head out of your A_ _!!! I also called your office directly to tell you this to your face, but of course, I got an answering machine, so I left a message. Nice way to do business. Can’t even reach a live person.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Super duper doctor. Handsome as heck too. Best doctor I ever had in bedside manner, knowledge, diagnosis and treatment plan. Definitely 5 stars all the way.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. Choi was usually late for our appointments. He was polite and professional. He seemed knowledgeable, but he did not read my MRI correctly and referred me to physical therapy for a diagnosis that was not indicated by the MRI report. He did not communicate with my physical therapist for four weeks, with my physical therapist attempting to contact him multiple times.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Choi is the best doctor ive ever had. He always has my best interest in mind. He listens and spends time with me and is very concerned of my health problems. He is a wonderfull doctor and and man. He has realy helped me for 5 yrs now. I would highly recomend him to everyone out there who needs a good nuro doctor. He is also very pleasant and personable, easy to talk with too. Awesome people skills!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr Choi is a very caring knowledgeable doctor that is concerned for and defensive of his patients. I feel extremely lucky to have crossed paths with this man.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

Dr Choi is a very knowledgeable man who has his patients best interests always in mind.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Hyungki K. Choi's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

MSP/BC Med