Ratings for Dr. Lawerence Lazarus

I visited this guy to get a perscription for suboxone and valium.First of all he has one of those little offices that a dozwen share ,no secretary. Very rude ,self centered,When you talk to him he will much well tell you to shut up.He makes you sit in one place only .His personality is got to be the worst bedside manner i have ever encountered.I am a builder and ranked one of the top custom builders in Santafe and have worn out my lower back to thepoint I was taking pain killers and deicided itwas time to stop so I went to himbecause he is one of the only suboxone perscribers and it is expensive ,one 10 min. session there is 200.00 for your 1st script. then you need to return each month and pay again and you can expet to pauy 700.00 a month for the script. my two occasions there he got 900 t of me and thats without any pills. Well I found that with the vsalium it made me less reliant on the suboxone so i was taking 4 -10mg a day 4 times and he refered tome as a horse. Please do not goto this man you will regret it.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Lawerence Lazarus's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1967)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM