Dr. Barry Cayen

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Barry Cayen

Dr cayen and his staff are world class they best anyone could ask for I can say without a doubt that he he is the best any where geoff brennan

flag | Submitted January 13, 2020

Dr. Cayen performed an anterior left hip replacement for me on Halloween this year. Everything went very well and I never really experienced any pain. Now after 7 weeks with such a comfortable recovery, and back to normal activities, I feel even more confident in recommending Dr. Cayen to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2019

Dr. Cayen performed my left hip replacement surgery on November 1, 2019. I had been walking without any support after three weeks of the procedure. He gave back my normal life, I am myself again! He and his team are outstanding professionals. I am very thankful to Dr. Cayen and the Humber River Hospital staff.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Dr Cayen did my dads hip replacement ,He was very clear with all the steps and procedures that he would be taking , Things could not have gone any better, The follow up appts the hospital service and staff , what a team this group is , Dr Cayen and his office Secretary are amazing to help the patient out in every way possible , If there is any concern they get you in as soon as possible , After my dads Surgery I have recommended Dr Cayen and his team to 3 other people who are just as happy and speak very highly of Dr Cayen his secretary and the hospital team . We THANK YOU all for support , your knowledge, and most of all your gift in helping people live life .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

Dr. Cayen did my left hip replacement 10 days ago, and I am feeling terrific. Almost ready to give up the single crutch and heading for physio soon. thanks Dr. Cayen!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Dr. Cayen was recommended to me by my chiropractor. Initial visit was very assuring and pre-op was eye opening. Surgery took place Friday, October 5, on the table at 9:30 am and discharged at 5:30 pm. Staff at Humber Hospital were great , just finished my one month follow-up , right hip is excellent, feel great. Dr. Cayen was awesome! I live four hours west of Toronto and would return if left hip ever requires surgery. Best care anywhere. Thanks Dr. Cayen and staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I had my left hip replaced by Dr. Cayen in May 2018 and was amazed at how quickly I was able to recover. But, Dr. Cayen replaced my right hip in October 2019 and the recovery was even more incredible. My surgery was at 11:30 in the morning and I went home at 4:30 that same day. I was walking without any supports by day 3. My experience was nothing short of fantastic at every stage. The staff at Humber River were terrific. They were friendly and supportive and were happy to answer any questions. Dr. Cayen is a gifted surgeon who was as excited and enthusiastic about my success as I was. I will continue to recommend him to anyone needing similar surgery. His work is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

I am currently at week 5 of my recovery from hip surgery at the end of September, 2019. Things couldn't be better. Dr. Cayen has been terrific and the staff at Humber River Hospital is the best. I have no pain, can walk quickly and easily with no assistance of any kind and am back driving. I'm so glad I had the anterior method with Dr. Cayen. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

I am a 46 year old male and 6 months post anterior THR and no longer living with chronic pain. Dr. Cayan was tremendous , took the time to listen to my questions giving me the answers. He was punctual and has a great bedside manner. Best part, he took the time post OP to speak with my wife on what to expect with recovery. This helped greatly. I have been recommending Dr. Cayen to those in need, and i look forward to him performing THR on my other hip when needed.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

A big thank you to Dr. Cayen, his staff, and the Humber River Hospital team for a great experience. I had right hip replacement surgery in April 2019 and left hip replacement surgery in August 2019. Prior to the surgeries, my pain was significantly affecting my everyday life. Now I am pain free. Dr. Cayen’s care was first class. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Dr. Barry Cayen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• Hip replacement
  • Knee replacement
  • ACL reconstruction
  • Torn meniscus

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.