Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Klein

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in March of 2012 and referred to Dr. Klein. She operated and now I am cancer free. She and her wonderful staff totally explained everything to me and I am so happy she continues to be my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

I was diagnosed with DCIS in my right breast(Stage 0 Breast Cancer) in October 2010 and was informed that I would need a lumpectomy so I was referred to a breast surgeon. I went to see Dr. Klein for a second opinion and would not recommend her at all. Trying to reach her office to make an appt is a nightmare. When I finally got through to make the appt I was informed to fax them my test results and reports in order for the dr to review them prior to my visit which I did. When I arrived at her office neither the nurse or the dr had reviewed any of my information. I had to sit there and wait while they read through everything. Her nurse was horrible. Not knowledgeable at all. Dr. Klein seems to be a nice lady but other than that I was not impressed with her as a doctor. She was very condescending and seemed to not care at all. I would not go back to her and would not recommend her as a breast surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Laura A. Klein's Credentials

• Tel Aviv University, Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ