Dr. Albert Kim

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Albert Kim

Great for finding problems that can be fixed with needle therapy. Doesn't listen to his patients and doesn't always include them in decision making. Likes to run the show and have things his way. Gives little explanation.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Most of the time, Dr. Kim can find the problem in the body, especially with tendons & ligaments. Skilled with needle therapy. However, have found that his diagnosis is not always right. He does not listen to his patients. Likes to impose his will and have things his way. Doesn't always communicate with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

When it comes to tendons & ligaments, he can find the problem usually. I have not found much success with anything else he tried to help with i.e. adrenal fatigue, hormones. Does not listen to his patients very well. Has his mind made up how things should be. Doesn't always include his patient in decisions.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Amazing doctor, extremely knowledgeable and teaches you something with every visit.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

After many years of pain, fatigue and other issues I was losing hope. I was fortunate to have found Dr. Kim. He has treated my family will great success. I am forever grateful for his amazing knowledge and compassion. Very friendly front desk reception. The one star below must have been a mistake as the review was positive. I give 5 plus stars

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Kim always has time to discuss any problem. I've lost weight, and I'm keeping it off due to his information and directions.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I've had prolotherapy from another doctor, but the way he does it is really different. For example, he doesn't just do "prolo," but talks to you and adjusts. He says that the "ligaments" have to aligned first to make the prolotherapy work as its supposed to. And lastly, you don't have to tell him where the problems are. He finds it for you! I don't know how, but he's always bang on! I'm so glad to have met him. By the way, his fees seem higher, but he does give you more time. And you never feel hurried. I often just ask him everything I'm concerned about, and so far he's got all the answers I need!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Very caring and extremely good at what he does. My whole family sees him on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Kim quickly identified my back problem. I have much hope with his therapy. He has a hands-on apporach. He is sincere but very confident. You can tell that he cares about you. Highly recommended, and all his first visits are free.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013