Ratings for Dr. Albert Kim

Dr. Kim always has time to discuss any problem. I've lost weight, and I'm keeping it off due to his information and directions.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I've had prolotherapy from another doctor, but the way he does it is really different. For example, he doesn't just do "prolo," but talks to you and adjusts. He says that the "ligaments" have to aligned first to make the prolotherapy work as its supposed to. And lastly, you don't have to tell him where the problems are. He finds it for you! I don't know how, but he's always bang on! I'm so glad to have met him. By the way, his fees seem higher, but he does give you more time. And you never feel hurried. I often just ask him everything I'm concerned about, and so far he's got all the answers I need!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Very caring and extremely good at what he does. My whole family sees him on a regular basis.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Kim quickly identified my back problem. I have much hope with his therapy. He has a hands-on apporach. He is sincere but very confident. You can tell that he cares about you. Highly recommended, and all his first visits are free.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Most amazing doctor ever. He resolved my original left frozen shoulder and I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

The best doctor who seems to have all the solutions to everyone's health problems. My friends referred me to him for my back problem, but he also resolved my chronic migraine headache in 3 visits. I highly recommend everyone who has has chronic back problems to see him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Kim has helped me with my low back pain that I have been suffering for over 10 years. He is truly gifted.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011