Ratings for Dr. Colette Boileau

She's the best. Have seen many dentists in my time, but have never felt so confident and relaxed before. I have never had to wait, have not encountered any complications, and have been treated with the utmost courtesy and superb professional expertise. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Thorough and professional. Dr Boileau is very educated and caring. Will always give options for treatment. My family and I have been patients for 25 years and travel a long way to see her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Excellent work from start to finish! Dr. Boileau just completed full mouth reconstruction of my upper and lower teeth. She and her staff assessed my bite prior to beginning the work to ensure that it would be properly aligned, then completed the work in just a few appointments. I am so thrilled with my new bite, and my new smile. Her calm and confident chairside manner leads to patient confidence. She is highly skilled and very professional. Great work, great team and great clinic!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

My family has been seeing Dr. Boileau for 25 years. She was our dentist when we were growing up, and my husband and children and I continue to see her. She is amazing. She has a thorough and complete understanding of how the mouth affects oveall health and works collaboratively with other medical professionals to ensure consistency. I have complete confidence in Dr. Boileau’s professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Boileau for about 15 years, and everytime I've gone for an appointment, the staff are all very friendly and helpful. I feel safe going to see Dr. Boileau, and I know that I can count on thorough work and knowledgeable answers. Unlike some dentists, Dr. Boileau is not condescending and she appreciates and values her patients. She definitely wants to help. I recommend going to see Dr. Boileau for your dentist if you want stability, friendly staff, and an all around clean and safe environment.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

My husband and I have been patients of Dr Boileau for over 20years . The office staff and dental hygenists are friendly yet professional and highly skilled. Dr Boileau has been innovative in her dental care which has resulted in less costly procedures. We will continue to support this talented and caring dentist!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

i got some fillings done by Dr. Boileau. shes a very nice lady. Works quickly. Her assistant talked non stop while Dr. Boileau worked away. I was annoyed and it seemed like dr was to.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Amazing experience. I started to see Dr. Boileau a few years ago and have referred many people to her office since. She's kind, patient and gentle. I had had several bad experiences with my previous dentist and finally made the move to Dr. Boileau….she has helped me immensely with my joint issues. Her highly trained staff and latest technology lend a lot of confidence to the overall experience. My husband and children and I will continue to see her! I highly recommend Dr. Boileau!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

after referring a friend to dr. boileau, terrible mistake. this dentist attempted a root canal and left an piece of a metal file in the tooth canal. for 2 years i endured severe pain, infection and missed time from work due to this problem. i did follow up various times with her for relief and after completing x-rays, she only treated with antibiotics. i got an apt with a dental specialist who reviewed the x-rays that were done by boileau; these x-rays clearly showed the instrument in the canal. i was able to review reports completed by boileau that revealed that she knew that she had left an instrument in canal at the initial surgery and did not advise me. needless to say, i spent out of pocket money to have emergency treatment by the specialist, however, this file remains in my tooth canal and potentially could lead to tooth extraction. advice - do not go to this dentist

Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Boileau is very knowledgeable and highly skilled. She and her staff have treated me successfully for TMJ and jaw alignment issues. She is patient and kind, and will work with her clients until the results are perfect. Going to the dentist is a pleasant experience! My husband and I are both MD's and we are always impressed by her depth of knowledge and commitment to ongoing professional learning.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014