Ratings for Dr. Haeman Noori

Beware potential patients! I filed a formal complaint online with Colorado's Dental Board against Dr. Haeman Noori, DDS oral surgeon regarding his unethical practice and policies, detrimental to my health and welfare. His office staff are all smiles, but Dr. Haeman Noori, DDS is more concerned about getting paid upfront, even when the insurance company authorizes his "consultation with treatment" for services. He demanded thousands of dollars up front before he would treat my infected jaw, which was potentially life threatening. He said to avoid hard foods (like a raw carrot), and not to play any physical sports for fear my jaw can break and I could die. Abandoned by him for not being able to come up front with the money, I located a better, caring oral surgeon, yet Dr. Haeman Noori, DDS refused to send him my mouth CAT Scan unless I paid an additional upfront fee of several hundred dollars. Obviously, he cares more about money than patients in medical need and views the Hippocratic Oath as a pay for service. Be better safe rather than sorry. Find another qualified oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2019

Dr. Noori was wonderful! He was quick and efficient, but spent time where necessary. I had oral surgery, and two days later a flower basket arrived at my house! It was beautiful, and a very nice touch to show they care about my well being. I will definitely use him again!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

I normally hate dentists. Dr. Noori changed my mind. Everything went smoothly and like he'd explained it. Def recommend

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Extremely assuring & explained everything in detail, repeatedly made sure I understood everything. No complaints at all

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011