Ratings for Dr. Mandi L. Beman

I had a complete pelvic reconstruction from Dr Beman. I wish I hadn't. It's 3 years post op and I need to have surgery to repair my prolapsed bladder and other parts again. I certainly wish I hadn't had a hysterectomy. There are Dr's who will repair without hysterectomy, I wish I'd found one.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Beman is a patient advocate for sure. She is busy as all physicians but you would never know it. She spent time describing options, I knew the option I had left was probably a surgical one for quality of life reasons. Dr. Beman was personable, confident and I felt very comfortable with moving forward in my decision. The recovery was great, I was respected and cared for and I can move on with my life knowing I made the right decision. I hardly have a scratch on me after surgery and feel so much better. The staff at the office are very kind and we were offered tea one morning by the RN while waiting.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Doesn't know what she is doing very condescending will never go back

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I chose Dr. Beman over other Dr.'s because of her less invasive surgical options with my particular problem. I had a grade 3 cystocele-rectocele-partial hysterectomy. I am one year post op-Unfortunately my surgery failed. I'm back to square one. Very disappointing. Not to mention the cost of the surgery. I regret the hysterectomy. So I am back where I was a year ago and no uterus. I would not have done this surgery if I'd known it would soon fail. I like Dr. Beman-I just expected a permanent fix.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Late in the afternoon I started having symptoms of a urinary tract infection, and I called, and got an appt the next morning! Dr. Beman and staff were friendly, effecient, and helpful! I was very happy with the whole experience.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Beman and staff are all wonderful. They make you feel comfortable and have genuine care and concern for you. Dr. Beman is a very caring doctor and always puts the patients best interest first. I have great trust in Dr. Beman!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Mandi L. Beman's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2003)

UnitedHealthcare