Ratings for Dr. Linda Protzman

Linda is amazing! She has gone over and above for my children and I. She helped my son work through his depression and anxiety. She gave my kids so much time and is always concerned for their well being. She listens to their fears and calms their anxieties about their biological father and the abuse he did. I love how she will return calls even in the middle of the night Not many therapists will do that... But she does!!! Linda, you are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Linda lets her religion get in the way of her job. She will tell you one thing then do anther. I would not waste not waste my time or money on her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Linda is a typical Mormon, she is very judgmental. Do not waste your time unless you want the views of a narrow minded individual. Words of caution, her husband the "Office Staff" is a therapist too and will hand out his unsolicited advise anytime he feels like it. Watch your bill with her, I have three different amounts owed and paid with the office staff and they won't straighten it out. She is very forgetful and will tell you things one visit and deny it the next. I had to start only communicating with her via email and even then see tries to deny the things she has written. Again, do not waste your time or money with Linda.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

All my years talking to many,I never felt gd.after app.Then I found Linda.She was always so caring,and really listened,gave me great advise,I've had a hard life and felt I could never understand many things in my life.Linda was the sweetess,understanding,careing person I have ever met,she was truely the best in her job.I'd always leave there happy and feeling my life mean't something and encouraged me to never give up.She was a great insperation in my life(GOD BLESS HER ALWAYS).I will truely miss her,she helped me so much with my life and all lifes challages i'm faced with.I give her 100% for being there for me.Linda YOU will be truly missed by all and bless you so much for all you did for me and my family.Thank you for the chance to know there is true real angels in this world that do care.You'll be greatly missed...

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

Linda Protzman is an outstanding counselor. She is very professional, caring, and helped me through an extremely difficult period in my life, grieving the death of my mother, and all the issues surrounding that experience. I felt I could talk to her about anything, and she was always kind and helpful. She was simply wonderful!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

Linda is a nice person and a sympathetic listener, but I would not recommend sending your teenager to see her. She talked to my daughter as if she were a small child, which caused us to choose a different provider after just 2 sessions. I think Linda would be great with little kids though.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

Excellent psychologist!! Very attentive and helpful. She is easy to talk to. Would recommend her to everyone I know!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011