Ratings for Dr. Kelly H. Montiville

I was very surprised to see this poor review on the best doctor I have ever had. She is very knowlegable and professional and was able to diagnose and treat my problem when others could not. She did a hysterectomy on my sister and she has also been very happy with her care and results. I recommend her to all of my friends. She is compassionate and a great listener and she explained things well too.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Montiville's for about 2 years. I was having an issue, and she seemed very reluctant to help me. In fact, she misdiagnosed me for 2 years. On top of that she refused to send my issue of concern off to bioposy. I went to get a second opinion and they were shocked that she misdiagnosed me for so long. She is very, new and young. She seems very uncomfortable with just performing a pap smear as well. I would NEVER go to her again, or suggest that anyone else does. Her mistake has led me to be at higher risk for cervical cancer. She knew we were planning a family and still didn't run test to stay on the safe side. Very very disappointed in her service, as well as the other doctors I have contacted asking for help. I wouldn't pay her a time for her opinion or expertise.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Dr. Kelly H. Montiville's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2004)