Ratings for Dr. Gurinder Samrai

Worst doctor I've ever seen in my life and trust me I've seen a lot ! He never spends more than 5 minutes with his patients, he treats you like a number talks to fast, he isn't nice to kids at all to the point when they don't feel comfortable around him my kids cry when they have to go see him! He is berely knowledgeable he gave me so many times prescriptions for the wrong thing example you come for a bacterial infection and walk out with diabetes medication, this guy is just plain terrible and has this disgusting cockyness and condescending feel around him. Every time you wanna place a word he shuts you down like " keep quiet, I'm the doctor " . This guy is so bad I've walked in to Aim clinic a couple times witnessing patients meltdown, I once approached a girl making a scene there and she told me it's got to the point where he destroyed her life giving her extremely dangerous and highly fast addicting narcotic medications for a simple temporary ankle pain and got her hooked for over a year on it . She was just so devastated and so pessimistic for life that you could only feel pitty for such a young lady at the dawn of her adult life. I'm am for sure changing family doctor as soon as this Monday.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I've had a few family doctors over the years, and Dr Samrai is the friendliest. I also feel heard, and the prescriptions he gave me were very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I switched to Dr. Samrai from a Dr. That was reported to the College of Physicians. It's been over a year and I have seen him several times as I came to him with chronic issues not treated properly by the first Dr. And he has been courteous, always listens, referrs when needed and so far as a general practitioner he seems knowledgeable, I'm sure if we come across something in the future he is not familiar with he will refer to someone more specialized or capable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

took the time to explain & listen to me regarding my medical history; gave me factual "how-to" to get me back into shape as I get to 50 years old. Happy to have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

0 issues, always pays attention to my issues, pretty much saved my life while my old one before him she was an idiot ( you suffer from depression, you don't need meds, you need to exercise ).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

He has been great so far. Very helpful. I never leave his office feeling frustrated.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Terrible experience, I have to find information in Internet ans please to give me referral for a test. His knowledge is 0. Spent almost 2 years for an issue that another doctor spent 1 months only. Run away as soon as you can

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Extremely rude and disregards anything you suggest to him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

This doctor completed disregarded my symptoms. Luckily I did not go alone I came with a companion who is also in the medical field. My companion had to prompt him thru his examination of me or he would have done nothing. Dr. Samrai only spoke in medical jargon that I could not comprehend. My companion retaliated in a polite fashion and spoke his language. He was actually apologizing by the end becuase my companion had more medical knowledge then he did. He looked incredibly foolish when she put him in his place. I would go to this doctor only if you yourself are a medical practioner or have one to accompany you. He is condesending and rude and does not listen.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

This doctor has destroyed my life for ever prescribed me hydroclorine hydromorphine ( times more potent than morphine ) before even the result of my my x ray came in , i trusted him i went to see him for many times to know what was wrong with my back when my x ray came in obviously he didn't knowwhat was the source of my pain kept me on hydromorphine refused to refer to a specialist he would always rush me trough the appointment to him you're just a number a paycheque been with him for 3 years and he never care one bit about me he has a god complex and makes you feel like you should even ask question about the prescriptions he gives you got me addicted to narcotics and when it hits the fan he treated me like a piece of **** he even ask me once how did you get on hydromorphine i told him you prescribed to me for the last 8 months idiot at the end after raising up my dosage a couple of times told me that he was more worried about his licence as i was coming too early for re-up and that he could not be my doctor anymore and just dropped me as a patient . so here i was addicted to one of the most potent narcotic out there had no choice but to seek them on the street as no doctor in his right mind would prescibe them to a new patient . I lost all i had in this world now my cars, my house, everything i sold to avoid the hardcore pains i had to deal with specially to extremely painful withdrawals on the street this medication cost a thousand time more i put my paycheques into getting my medication while i had to provide for a son i lost my job then i had to steal to be able get my hydromorphine after getting caught a couple time and having to deal with justice that when i fortunately discovered recovery ottawa wich is a methadone clinic they took me in and helped me but now i have to go everyday to a clinic to drink a medication to avoid withdrawal all because of this incompetent doctor who made my life a nightmare but not caring enough and just wanted me out of his office as fast as i was in please watch out don't be a patient of him and on top of it his staff at the clinic treat you like garbage because of course he talks to them about you way to go what a professional !

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015