Ratings for Dr. Gurinder Samrai

Dr. Samrai is horrible. I only had him as a doctor for 2 years because I needed proper treatment and diagnosis, which he was not able to provide. Not once did her ever take my blood pressure, listen to my lungs or heart. I went to him because of extreme fatigue and a pins and needles sensation in my legs. He sent me home saying I was fine (no blood work or any tests). Turns out I had anemia and extremely low B12, which was diagnosed by another doctor at a walk in. If I had just trusted him I could've had nerve damage from my B12 deficiency. He's also very awkward and made me uncomfortable. I didn't feel comfortable enough to get a Pap test with him and his receptionists were rude when I requested for a women to do the test. I am so glad I found an amazing doctor to take care of me and my health. Just because he's an MD doesn't mean he is competent.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Samrai has been my doctor for years, service is fast and efficient. If it's out of his expertise, you are referred to a specialist. Overall good experience for my family and I.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever seen in my life and trust me I've seen a lot ! He never spends more than 5 minutes with his patients, he treats you like a number talks to fast, he isn't nice to kids at all to the point when they don't feel comfortable around him my kids cry when they have to go see him! He is berely knowledgeable he gave me so many times prescriptions for the wrong thing example you come for a bacterial infection and walk out with diabetes medication, this guy is just plain terrible and has this disgusting cockyness and condescending feel around him. Every time you wanna place a word he shuts you down like " keep quiet, I'm the doctor " . This guy is so bad I've walked in to Aim clinic a couple times witnessing patients meltdown, I once approached a girl making a scene there and she told me it's got to the point where he destroyed her life giving her extremely dangerous and highly fast addicting narcotic medications for a simple temporary ankle pain and got her hooked for over a year on it . She was just so devastated and so pessimistic for life that you could only feel pitty for such a young lady at the dawn of her adult life. I'm am for sure changing family doctor as soon as this Monday.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I've had a few family doctors over the years, and Dr Samrai is the friendliest. I also feel heard, and the prescriptions he gave me were very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I switched to Dr. Samrai from a Dr. That was reported to the College of Physicians. It's been over a year and I have seen him several times as I came to him with chronic issues not treated properly by the first Dr. And he has been courteous, always listens, referrs when needed and so far as a general practitioner he seems knowledgeable, I'm sure if we come across something in the future he is not familiar with he will refer to someone more specialized or capable.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

took the time to explain & listen to me regarding my medical history; gave me factual "how-to" to get me back into shape as I get to 50 years old. Happy to have him as my family physician.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

0 issues, always pays attention to my issues, pretty much saved my life while my old one before him she was an idiot ( you suffer from depression, you don't need meds, you need to exercise ).

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

He has been great so far. Very helpful. I never leave his office feeling frustrated.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Terrible experience, I have to find information in Internet ans please to give me referral for a test. His knowledge is 0. Spent almost 2 years for an issue that another doctor spent 1 months only. Run away as soon as you can

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Extremely rude and disregards anything you suggest to him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015