Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

The staff, office etiquette, Dr. Segev are a great combination! I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for superb service, with superb results!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Just had my six week f/u, and I am thrilled with the results. I had upper and lower abs, back and chin dome. I am two pant sizes smaller, and have curves I haven't seen in a long time. I would recommend Dr. Segev and his staff to anyone considering this procedure. Very professional yet friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I have to thank Dr. Segev and his staff for what they have done for me. I can't tell you how much I appreciated thier kindness, courtesy, and professionalism. The procedure was quick, relatively painless, and incredibly effective. I look and feel like a million bucks! My confidence has been boosted, and I am so pleased that I elected to have the procedure done, and so thankful that I went to American Lipo Centers to have it done.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

I had to get rid of my love handles, back fat, and stomach pudge. I found a company called American Lipo Center. Wow!!a few inches made a differance when wearing my clothes. I just felt really sore the next day but I actually made it in to work. I noticed with excercizing I continued to get more results. I'm going back to see the Dr. for my chin. I can't wait!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Before having laser lipo done on my upper and lower abdominal area and flanks by Dr. Segev at American Lipo Centers, getting up in the morning looking for something to wear was the worst part of my day. Now I love getting dressed and shopping for new clothes. It is nothing less than a delight for me. Thanks a mill Dr. Segev and your wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. S! Not only is he courteous, professional, and skilled, his staff is phenomenal! I believe you're only as good as the team who supports you, and from my consultation to my procedure, to my post follow up, I felt like a patient, and not some cash cow. You will receive top-notch service, and a top-notch procedure-minimally invasive, affordable, with great results!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr.Segev and his staff are wounderful! I am extremely happy with my results. I measured my hips, and abd. before and after- I lost alittle over 2 inches. I don't remember my tummy ever being this flat!! Go for it - all you have to lose is fat!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

He is a very good doctor and made my experience for my procedure pleasant and comfortable! He was very easygoing and attentive. I arrived ontime for my appointment and he was ready to begin so that was a huge plus.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011