Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

I am extremely pleased. Best service and results. Dr. Segev is great. Sculpted my body perfectly. I got lipo for upper, lower abs as well as obliques. Before going to his office, i had visited other places for consultations. Dr. Segev and his staff were the best hands down. It was affordable and i was comfortable from the beginning to end. If youre thinking about lipo....and dont know where to go, American Lipo is the best.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2019

I visited the Alexandria office. My experience at this office was phenomenal! Joanna was incredible, she made me feel welcome the moment I stepped into the office. My initial consult with Elisa was amazing. She was very transparent and a great delight to work with through my finances of the procedure. Now, as for Dr. Gil Segev... I couldn't know where to begin in regards to his talents! He is astounding with his work. He's funny (a comedian in his spare time), but takes his work so passionately and cares about his patients and how his work is performed. He listens as he asks me "what is the part that bothers you the most?" Needless to say, he performed my procedure alongside with his nurse Anna, who is amazing. She was very comforting and courteous. She held my hand and stayed with me throughout my procedure. I would recommend this Dr. Segev and this office to anyone that is seeking great care and quality work. Thanks guys, for being so amazing!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

I am so pleased with my experience at American Lipo & Facelift Centers. I received a free consultation and everything was explained clearly to me about the process. I came back 3 weeks later and the staff was so nice to me and made me feel relaxed. The doctor asked me to point out exactly the areas that i was most concerned about . The nurse that assisted him was the best! I believe her name is Anna. She made me feel comfortable from beginning to end. During the process she comforted me & she was attentive to pain levels and helped so much. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2019

I did a liposuction on the arm and everything went very well, competent doctor and super attentive staff, I definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

ALC was fantastic! Dr. Segev did an excellent job and I was very pleased with the results. The nurse (Anna) who administered the numbing fluid prior to the lipo was awesome. She really took the time to ensure all areas were carefully done and there was no pain during the procedure. I really liked that Dr. Segev and Anna talked to you throughout ... always letting you know exactly what they were doing. The whole procedure was completed in just a few short hours and I was on my way. My one week follow up showed the healing process was going very well, and I could already see the difference. I am still in the healing stage, but feeling great about it. The entire ALC staff were friendly, courteous and really took the time and care to ensure the whole experience was pleasant and all questions were answered. I definitely recommend ALC to anyone looking to have some body sculpting done to get rid of certain fatty areas. Dr. Segev is exceptional! The overall price is lower than any other Lipo centers in the VA-DC-MD area! Give ALC a call ... you won't be disappointed!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I wish Dr Segev was as patient as the nurses and staff. I had my upper and lower abs done. It would have helped to calm my nerves. He seemed to be in a rush and was kind of unsympathetic and aggravated when i was having pain. The experience is unexplainable one that i would not repeat but at the same time do not regret. The results fluctuate from flat to big to something other than what you're expecting. I'm in my 4th week and waiting to see the final results unravel.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

I have my lipo & underarms w Dr Gilav 2 days ago He is very profesional and have a good hands I love him I will recommend him to every one

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

I had my lipo 2 weeks ago, and my body is looking BOMB! I totally recommend Dr. Gilad Segev.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Good afternoon I wanted to express how extremely please I am with my procedure at American Lipo Center. I had my consultation on Monday and was able to schedule my surgery that coming Friday, which I was pleased because I was going to Vegas in two weeks. Dr Segev did my procedure for my upper & lower abdomen and my side flanks. His personality and doctor side manner is what any patient would want. Very caring, humble, confident and explanatory of your procedure. His assistant RN Ana, also made sure I was comfortable and relax. She’s a sweetheart. The procedure had some pain will doing it, but if you take your meds and drink plenty of water with rest you will be fine afterwards. Highly Recommend!! Now I’m Vegas Ready... Rhonda

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I had inner thigh, and, flanks, and bra line lipo performed. The Dr is very experienced and knows what he is doing. His aid is very nice and will hold your hand through the discomfort. That being said, if you want a doctor who will be patient with you, comfort you, and have a sympathetic ear to the pain, pay more and go to another doctor. I was happy with the results. The pain is bearable but not for the mild of heart. The staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018