Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

Dr. Segev is amazing!!!! He definitely exceeded my expectation with my results. I had my procedure a little over a month ago and I look amazing. I'm looking forward to seeing what my results looks like in 3,4 and 6 months. Dr. Sergev staff is the BEST!!! The day of my procedure I was very nervous and they made me feel at ease. I cant wait to get into that two piece bathing suit this summer.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

I absolutely love Dr. Sergev and his staff. I was very nervous when I went in for my consultation (which is free!). Not only were the nurses kind, they made me feel at ease and answered any question I had. As for the procedure, Dr. Sergev took the time to talk me through everything beforehand, and during the actual appointment. The results are stunning, and I would recommend them to anyone! The procedure was virtually painless, and they were also just a phone call away if I had any concerns.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

I am very satisfied with the American Lipo Centers. I have done procedures with both Dr. Segev and Dr. Hamwi and both of them are simply great at what they do. They are true professionals. I could not have wished for better doctors. Prior to becoming American Lipo Centers’ client, I have had many consultations with other doctors, and hands down the doctors at the American Lipo Centers’ were the kindest and most informative of them all. They educated me about things that months of research on the internet could not. They have never made me feel rushed or pressured into making my surgery decisions. They also give realistic expectations of the procedure, and are not just trying to sell a procedure to a client – they have great work ethic which is hard to find these days. Other doctors I have consulted with would perform any procedure on their clients as long as they get paid. The doctors at American Lipo Centers evaluate you as in individual and would never offer a procedure that they believe won’t benefit the client. I am very impressed with the American Lipo Centers. The office staff and the nursing staff at the American Lipo Centers are also very kind and helpful. They are very accommodating when it comes to scheduling preferences and have always been available to answer any questions I had. I highly recommend the American Lipo Centers to anyone looking for a great service at reasonable prices.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I have been doing alot of research on lipo and was referred from a friend. I was very scared and hear so many different personal option on the procedure. After speaking with ALC, i felt very comfortable after they answered my personal questions. I got honest answers and felt comfortable. I would suggest to setup an appt to learn more about their procedure as every office is different.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

I'm so excited! I got my stomach done last month. Everyone keeps asking me what I did to myself. Shhhh .. "diet and excersize". I definitely recommend Dr. Segev to do your surgery. Next year my goal is having my thighs done.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

My love handles are gone! My procedure was at the end of August and I feel as if I have a new body! My initial appointment was with Elisa and Dr. Segev and they were very informative and answered all my questions so I signed up for the procedure. A few days later, Kara called to confirm my appointment and made sure I was prepared and ready to go for the procedure. She also called the day before the procedure and she was so nice in answering my last minute questions! I was really anxious on the day of the procedure, but the receptionist answered more of my questions and the nurse made sure I understood everything and helped to calm me down. The procedure itself was a lot better than I imagined it to be! Dr. Segev had some Lionel Riche playing in the background and I was singing along during the procedure. His nurse, Ana, was very kind and made sure I was comfortable by asking how I was doing throughout the procedure. Dr. Segev was very thorough with his work that he made me stand several times to see his work and had me lay back to do more. I had drainage as expected and I was swollen and sore for a couple days, but the very tight garment they make you wear kept everything together and actually helped relieve some pain. It’s been roughly two months since my procedure and I no longer have love handles! I am very pleased with my results and American Lipo Centers!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I had my surgery done on the abdomen at the beginning of September with Dr. Segev. After 6 weeks I am already seeing great results!!!!! My lower abdomen is already much smaller. I was very impressed with how smooth the process was with this office. The sales and admin staff was very helpful in the beginning with all of my questions. Dr. Segev and his nurse Ana made me feel calm and comfortable throughout the entire procedure. Everything was explained very clearly to me before and during surgery. I am so happy with my results and I plan to go back to get my arms done. Thank you American Lipo Centers!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

I was digging a little deeper into this doctor and learned his is not the most upright in the medical community. I am not one to usually share concerns so this alarmed me to say the least. Worth asking a few more questions I guess. What kind of medical degree does he possess? If it's not Plastic Surgery I won't be going to him nor will I allow my loved ones to risk their lives in a malpractice issue. BBB has reported him recently too.... http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Laser-Perfect-Gil-Segev/Washington-DC/Laser-Perfect-Gil-Segev-Laser-Perfect-is-a-Scam-USA-Washington-District-of-Columbia-346662

Submitted October 12, 2015

Love my new arms! The procedure was super quick and relatively painless, just a little uncomfortable but the Dr. Segev was very careful and tried to make it as comfortable as possible. The nurse was great as well.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

I had my procedure done on 21 August. The experience was awesome! From the initial visit to my first follow-up, everything is done top-notch! Kara was the consultant I interfaced with and explained everything to me, 3 days later I was in early in the morning to undergo the procedure. I had my upper and lower abs and flanks. Anna was my nurse, she explained everything to me that morning and was comforting me throughout the entire procedure (1 hour/30 minutes). Dr. Segev, Anna and I talked throughout the procedure. He made me feel relaxed, kept checking to make sure I was comfortable. I truly had an awesome experience. No pain that afternoon or at any time afterward. I am almost at the end of my second week and I feel great!! I have experienced no nodularity, I just feel totally amazing. Thanks again to the great staff at the Alexandria location. I would do it all over again!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Gilad Segev's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Segev is amazing!!!! He definitely exceeded my expectation with my results. I had my procedure a little over a month ago and I look amazing. I'm looking for..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Sergev and his staff. I was very nervous when I went in for my consultation (which is free!). Not only were the nurses kind, they made me..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very satisfied with the American Lipo Centers. I have done procedures with both Dr. Segev and Dr. Hamwi and both of them are simply great at what they do. ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been doing alot of research on lipo and was referred from a friend. I was very scared and hear so many different personal option on the procedure. After ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so excited! I got my stomach done last month. Everyone keeps asking me what I did to myself. Shhhh .. "diet and excersize". I definitely recommend Dr. Seg..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My love handles are gone! My procedure was at the end of August and I feel as if I have a new body! My initial appointment was with Elisa and Dr. Segev and they..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery done on the abdomen at the beginning of September with Dr. Segev. After 6 weeks I am already seeing great results!!!!! My lower abdomen is al..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was digging a little deeper into this doctor and learned his is not the most upright in the medical community. I am not one to usually share concerns so this ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my new arms! The procedure was super quick and relatively painless, just a little uncomfortable but the Dr. Segev was very careful and tried to make it as ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my procedure done on 21 August. The experience was awesome! From the initial visit to my first follow-up, everything is done top-notch! Kara was the co..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my procedure done a few months ago and I am very satisfied with my results. The staff was super friendly and the price was unbeatable. Doctor Segev was ta..."

June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Segev for a few years and had my lipo laser done. I was very pleased with my results. Recently, I went to get lipo in my chin.. After a week, m..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable during the procedure and my initial consultation. The staff is so nice and I felt completely comfortable during my procedure. I am seein..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with the work Dr. Segev did! He and his staff were very friendly throughout the entire process. I went in to get work done on my hips (which I..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he was awesome and very patient. His assistant was so sweet. I was made comfortable and treated with respect. Of course I was very embarrassed about how I lo..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. segev and staff when I had my laser lipo procedure"

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Segev. I had traveled from the Midwest for the procedure, so I was already a little anxious with those arrangements. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014