Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

I had this procedure done and I will say the staff was very friendly and knowledgable . Dr. Segev was amazing and I am very pleased with my results . I would recommend him and the procedure . Downtime was fast, I was up and moving the next day .

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Wonderful experience, friendly staff.. I will be getting some more work done at American lipof center. Dr Seger make sure I was comfortable and the need was there comforting me and was very professional, I will recommend my friend's and family. Dr. Seger was very professional and care and make sure I was feeling okay throughout the entire procedure. I have my upper and lower abdomen and flakes done and was back to work on the 4th day..Glad I chose this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Everything was perfect! I have already recommended several of my friends

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I was considering using this service but the rude, disrespectful, condescending attitudes from your little girls answering the phones.  I was hung up on several times, spoken to with malicious attitude and tossed aside as though my money and time are less valuable than someone else's. I'm disappointed in how you would employ such distasteful people in such a thriving industry.

Submitted April 6, 2016

I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I was nervous at first since I never had this procedure but the nurse and dr. Segev made sure I was comfortable. I am impressed with the results. They far exceeded my expectations. The clothes that I used to wear before baby 2 year ago finally fit! I would definitely recommend Dr. Segev.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Segev and his Nurse far exceeded my expectations during my procedure. I felt relax and comfortable throughout the entire procedure. I was soar about 4 days and plan to get back into the gym on day 5. I would recommend Dr. Segev to any new client!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I am thrilled with my results!  I had work done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs.  Both of these areas have been problem areas for me since becoming a mom.  I eat well and work out regularly but nothing seems to change.  Dr. Segev truly helped me regain my confidence back.  I am so happy I moved forward with the surgery.  Bikini season here I come!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I am thrilled with my results! I had work done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs. Both of these areas have been problem areas for me since becoming a mom. I eat well and work out regularly but nothing seems to change. Dr. Segev truly helped me regain my confidence back. I am so happy I moved forward with the surgery. Bikini season here I come!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I can't believe I am the only one that had unsatisfactory results. I paid almost 5k and my belly looks bigger than before.

Submitted February 25, 2016