Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

Dr. Segev and his staff was great, I would recommend

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

I truly had a fantastic experience with this company. They answered all of my questions and worked diligently to put my fears at ease. They showed much care during my process and They even went above and beyond to secure me an appointment for my drainage massage after my procedure. During my 1st follow up appointment, they celebrated my 1st healing milestone! I would use this doctor’s office again for my cosmetic needs!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

This was my first ever cosmetic enhancement and I will say that I was blown away by how polite and patient the staff was with me! the procedure was fast and even though I was a nervous wreck, Dr Segev made it a point to keep me calm and feeling secure before, during, and after my procedure! I will definitely be recommending him to anyone I come in contact with that expresses interest in Laser lipo!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Segev is awesome. The staff was very helpful and professional! You will definitely see results within 1-2days, so I can't wait the see the prolonged difference . Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I am a 65 yr old female and I had tummy, abdomen and chin Lipo. It was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful, Dr Segev was great. No pain, nice conversation during the procedure, and it was over before I knew it. I am going back for my upper arms and legs. I highly recommend Dr Segev and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I'm a brand new me! Dr and his nurse Ana are amazing!! I was nervous having it done outside of a hospital but it was not an issue at all. I would definitely do it all over again I finally have my body back! Thank you Dr segev and Ana!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr.Segev is gamazing! Him and his staff made me feel very relaxed during the procedure. It has been 4 days and I am healing very nicely.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Fantastic experience!!!!! I found as I was told upfront that this procedure does not reduce your weight alone. It immediately molds and shapes your body towards desired results when flanks and the belly are done together. Importantly, as soon as you can get to the beach or start working out- do so- as an additional strategy towards keeping your results and working towards your goals.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr.Segev is great !!! I loved my results I can tell the difference right away! My family and friends were amazed! I would definitely recommend to anyone! I will be coming back to get more work done! They have great you can tell he loves what he does!! He takes his time with us as patients and makes it a very comfortable experience! I will come back for more areas to be done !

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

#1- Dr.Segev is AMAZING!!!! He provided me with honest opinions and advice on what my body needed compared to what I wanted. His knowledge combined with his talent is unparalleled to his peers. #2- The staff was extremely helpful specifically the day of the procedure. His nurse stayed with me the entire time talking about life and topics to keep me distracted from what was happening and it was extremely helpful. #3- I was completely against getting this procedure done but after 2 years of dieting and extreme workouts with no budge in my baby pooch, I was DONE. Dr. Segev worked on my lower abdomen and flanks and after one week and 4 days there was an obvious difference in my waist and stomach area. My husband even commented on my transformation. He was completely against this but allowed me to go on with the procedure to keep me happy. He is pleased with the results as much as I am.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016