Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

Wonderful experience, friendly staff.. I will be getting some more work done at American lipof center. Dr Seger make sure I was comfortable and the need was there comforting me and was very professional, I will recommend my friend's and family. Dr. Seger was very professional and care and make sure I was feeling okay throughout the entire procedure. I have my upper and lower abdomen and flakes done and was back to work on the 4th day..Glad I chose this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Everything was perfect! I have already recommended several of my friends

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I was considering using this service but the rude, disrespectful, condescending attitudes from your little girls answering the phones.  I was hung up on several times, spoken to with malicious attitude and tossed aside as though my money and time are less valuable than someone else's. I'm disappointed in how you would employ such distasteful people in such a thriving industry.

Submitted April 6, 2016

Submitted April 6, 2016

I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I was nervous at first since I never had this procedure but the nurse and dr. Segev made sure I was comfortable. I am impressed with the results. They far exceeded my expectations. The clothes that I used to wear before baby 2 year ago finally fit! I would definitely recommend Dr. Segev.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Segev and his Nurse far exceeded my expectations during my procedure. I felt relax and comfortable throughout the entire procedure. I was soar about 4 days and plan to get back into the gym on day 5. I would recommend Dr. Segev to any new client!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I am thrilled with my results!  I had work done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs.  Both of these areas have been problem areas for me since becoming a mom.  I eat well and work out regularly but nothing seems to change.  Dr. Segev truly helped me regain my confidence back.  I am so happy I moved forward with the surgery.  Bikini season here I come!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I am thrilled with my results! I had work done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs. Both of these areas have been problem areas for me since becoming a mom. I eat well and work out regularly but nothing seems to change. Dr. Segev truly helped me regain my confidence back. I am so happy I moved forward with the surgery. Bikini season here I come!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Gilad Segev's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience, friendly staff.. I will be getting some more work done at American lipof center. Dr Seger make sure I was comfortable and the nee..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything was perfect! I have already recommended several of my friends "

April 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was considering using this service but the rude, disrespectful, condescending attitudes from your little girls answering the phones.  I was hung up on several..."

April 6, 2016

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I was nervous at first since I never had this procedure but the nurse and dr. Segev made sure I was comforta..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Segev and his Nurse far exceeded my expectations during my procedure. I felt relax and comfortable throughout the entire procedure. I was soar about 4 days ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am thrilled with my results!  I had work done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs.  Both of these areas have been problem areas for me since becoming a mom. ..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I am thrilled with my results! I had work done on my lower abdomen and inner thighs. Both of these areas have been problem areas for me since becoming a mom..."

March 3, 2016

March 2, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe I am the only one that had unsatisfactory results. I paid almost 5k and my belly looks bigger than before."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Segev is very professional yet passionate about what he does.I had my abs and flanks done and the results are way better than I expected.Great Dr and great ..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Segev is amazing!!!! He definitely exceeded my expectation with my results. I had my procedure a little over a month ago and I look amazing. I'm looking for..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Sergev and his staff. I was very nervous when I went in for my consultation (which is free!). Not only were the nurses kind, they made me..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very satisfied with the American Lipo Centers. I have done procedures with both Dr. Segev and Dr. Hamwi and both of them are simply great at what they do. ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been doing alot of research on lipo and was referred from a friend. I was very scared and hear so many different personal option on the procedure. After ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm so excited! I got my stomach done last month. Everyone keeps asking me what I did to myself. Shhhh .. "diet and excersize". I definitely recommend Dr. Seg..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My love handles are gone! My procedure was at the end of August and I feel as if I have a new body! My initial appointment was with Elisa and Dr. Segev and they..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my surgery done on the abdomen at the beginning of September with Dr. Segev. After 6 weeks I am already seeing great results!!!!! My lower abdomen is al..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was digging a little deeper into this doctor and learned his is not the most upright in the medical community. I am not one to usually share concerns so this ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my new arms! The procedure was super quick and relatively painless, just a little uncomfortable but the Dr. Segev was very careful and tried to make it as ..."

September 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my procedure done on 21 August. The experience was awesome! From the initial visit to my first follow-up, everything is done top-notch! Kara was the co..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my procedure done a few months ago and I am very satisfied with my results. The staff was super friendly and the price was unbeatable. Doctor Segev was ta..."

June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr. Segev for a few years and had my lipo laser done. I was very pleased with my results. Recently, I went to get lipo in my chin.. After a week, m..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable during the procedure and my initial consultation. The staff is so nice and I felt completely comfortable during my procedure. I am seein..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very pleased with the work Dr. Segev did! He and his staff were very friendly throughout the entire process. I went in to get work done on my hips (which I..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he was awesome and very patient. His assistant was so sweet. I was made comfortable and treated with respect. Of course I was very embarrassed about how I lo..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. segev and staff when I had my laser lipo procedure"

October 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Segev. I had traveled from the Midwest for the procedure, so I was already a little anxious with those arrangements. ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014