Dr. Gilad Segev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

I had inner thigh, and, flanks, and bra line lipo performed. The Dr is very experienced and knows what he is doing. His aid is very nice and will hold your hand through the discomfort. That being said, if you want a doctor who will be patient with you, comfort you, and have a sympathetic ear to the pain, pay more and go to another doctor. I was happy with the results. The pain is bearable but not for the mild of heart. The staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I had lipo done last week in my abdominal. I saw my fat being taken out. So cool to see the fat. I’m still sore but optimistic about my results. I’m starting to love my new shape. Can’t wait till I have full results!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

I would write something.  I've been wanting to get my chin and flanks done. I have to say it was better than expected. I like the fact that they were realistic on my results at the consultation. It's been 6 months and I am glad I made the decision to get it done. I am 1 size smaller and my chin looks more pronounced.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

One year down the line and I'm still full of regrets. Never met such an impatient unprofessional doctor in my life! Don't be fooled by the price. You'll end up bearing some excruciating pains as trade off. And after that, barely any results achieved. Think twice before you take a chance!

Submitted June 15, 2018

I've had a great experience with Dr. Segev and the staff at American Lipo Center in Alexandria. I am 11 weeks post lipo and I am extremely satisfied with my results! I appreciate how the dr and staff were straightforward and honest throughout my consultations, phone calls, the procedure and follow-ups. I found the procedure to be a bit painful but at no fault to the dr, I am just extremely sensitive but the nurse was there to hold my hand and calm me down the whole time--it was greatly appreciated. Everyone works really well together and seem happy to be working there which is always great to see. I definitely recommend ALC to anyone looking to upgrade their look or jumpstart their weight loss journey.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I had my surgery 4 months ago, im very please with my results, the front office staff was very helpful and courteous, Nurse Ana was kind and amazing; held my hand during my procedure. Dr. Segev was professional, and listened to my concerns. I am very happy with my new and improved figure. All i can say its thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I went to Dr. Segev at the American Lipo Centers in the DC area. My initial consultation was in Bowie and then I had my procedure at the Alexandria location. When I met Dr. Segev, he made me feel instantly at ease. He was down to earth and answered my questions and gave me a realistic expectation of what the results would look like after the procedure. I had lipo 2 months ago and am very pleased with the results. I am a full size smaller in my clothes and I feel confident and slimmer. The recovery was faster than I expected and I was able to go back to work within just a few days. I appreciate my new body and am happy that I did lipo at American Lipo Centers.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I had an wonderful experience with staff they made me feel right at home! Everyone was nice and made me feel comfortable. Thank you guys for everything! I Love my body again

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I had 3 areas treated with laser lipo by Dr Segev at American Lipo Center. The entire staff are welcoming and there to answer your questions. I felt Dr Segev was very candid about setting realistic expectations. He was professional and approachable. Dr Segev conducted an initial interview and explained how the laser lipo procedure is done and what to expect during the healing process. Day of surgery I arrived, took the prescribed medication, and had the procedure with local anesthetic. I was so comfortable I talked to Dr Segev and RN Ana the entire time. I highly recommend Dr Segev and American Lipo Center. I love my results and I’ve received numerous compliments of looking in shape and looking like I lost weight from friends who were unaware I had anything done. For the first time in 10 years I’m looking forward to summer and sporting my new bikini at the beach!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Major complications requiring extensive revisions. Steer clear from this practice!

Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Gilad Segev

Dr. Gilad Segev's response
We strongly suspect that this review is fraudulent and likely written by a competitor. We believe this for three reasons: 1) we haven't had any patients with major complications from liposuction 2) this review offers suspiciously little information about the patient and their experience suggesting it is not a real patient 3) please notice how Dr. Segev has over 80 reviews and the majority of them are real patients with positive experiences; this review sure seems out of place and we think it was written by a jealous competitor.

Submitted February 13, 2018