Ratings for Dr. Gilad Segev

#1- Dr.Segev is AMAZING!!!! He provided me with honest opinions and advice on what my body needed compared to what I wanted. His knowledge combined with his talent is unparalleled to his peers. #2- The staff was extremely helpful specifically the day of the procedure. His nurse stayed with me the entire time talking about life and topics to keep me distracted from what was happening and it was extremely helpful. #3- I was completely against getting this procedure done but after 2 years of dieting and extreme workouts with no budge in my baby pooch, I was DONE. Dr. Segev worked on my lower abdomen and flanks and after one week and 4 days there was an obvious difference in my waist and stomach area. My husband even commented on my transformation. He was completely against this but allowed me to go on with the procedure to keep me happy. He is pleased with the results as much as I am.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I had no results I actually think the area treated is bigger than before the lipo. 2 months later for my wedding I was still swollen and it showed in my photos. I was highly dissapointed and waisted my money. The Dr wasn't very patient and the headrest broke when they were trying to put it on the operating table so I had to hang my head off the table with no neck support. I'm not sure if he had a problem gauging how much to suck back out and missed most of the fat in my chin and only sucked the fluid that was pumped in back out because I had no neck support during the procedure. I won't be going here again.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I am so impressed with my results! My story is that I found out I had cancer and I went straight into surgical menopause. Because I couldn't take replacement hormones I gained almost 30lbs, and I'm 5'2. It all went to my upper and lower abdomen, and sides. After dieting for ( I should say starving!) and exercising I just couldn't get off the weight. So after being approved for the care credit financing (which was the final decision maker) , I decided to treat myself for my upcoming wedding. I will say, it is not a pain free procedure because you're awake, but I tell you if I had the money I would do more on the bra strap area (back fat) the RESULTS by far out weight the pain. It's uncomfortable but not excruciating. I was calling the doctors office to take my after pictures within 4 weeks. Dr. Segev was patient, careful, and is extremely good at what he does. He had me stand up several times to make sure everything was even and perfect. The nurse that assisted him I think was Alicia or Elise, she was an absolute doll, she held my hand and comforted me during the procedure and I'm sorry if I don't have her name right because she was the best! This is a smaller location than the main office but clean and nice. I'm told not to expect to see the final results until up to 3-6 months and I'm already down 4 inches in my waist and had to buy a new wedding dress. Hopefully once I get my after pictures with the doctors office they will attach this review because I am one satisfied patient! Thank You Dr. Segev and Staff you all were Great, Erin

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

So happy with my decision to have Dr. Golds Segev do my laser lipo procedure. My results are amazing. The staff was very comforting and professional. The procedure is so worth it and the recovery time is really quick. I felt fine immediately afterwards but within 2 days I was great.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I had this procedure done and I will say the staff was very friendly and knowledgable . Dr. Segev was amazing and I am very pleased with my results . I would recommend him and the procedure . Downtime was fast, I was up and moving the next day .

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Wonderful experience, friendly staff.. I will be getting some more work done at American lipof center. Dr Seger make sure I was comfortable and the need was there comforting me and was very professional, I will recommend my friend's and family. Dr. Seger was very professional and care and make sure I was feeling okay throughout the entire procedure. I have my upper and lower abdomen and flakes done and was back to work on the 4th day..Glad I chose this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Everything was perfect! I have already recommended several of my friends

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I was considering using this service but the rude, disrespectful, condescending attitudes from your little girls answering the phones.  I was hung up on several times, spoken to with malicious attitude and tossed aside as though my money and time are less valuable than someone else's. I'm disappointed in how you would employ such distasteful people in such a thriving industry.

Submitted April 6, 2016

I had a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I was nervous at first since I never had this procedure but the nurse and dr. Segev made sure I was comfortable. I am impressed with the results. They far exceeded my expectations. The clothes that I used to wear before baby 2 year ago finally fit! I would definitely recommend Dr. Segev.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Segev and his Nurse far exceeded my expectations during my procedure. I felt relax and comfortable throughout the entire procedure. I was soar about 4 days and plan to get back into the gym on day 5. I would recommend Dr. Segev to any new client!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016