You may also like

Rate Dr. Gilad Segev

Dr. Gilad Segev's Ratings

I had my procedure done on 21 August. The experience was awesome! From the initial visit to my first follow-up, everything is done top-notch! Kara was the consultant I interfaced with and explained everything to me, 3 days later I was in early in the morning to undergo the procedure. I had my upper and lower abs and flanks. Anna was my nurse, she explained everything to me that morning and was comforting me throughout the entire procedure (1 hour/30 minutes). Dr. Segev, Anna and I talked throughout the procedure. He made me feel relaxed, kept checking to make sure I was comfortable. I truly had an awesome experience. No pain that afternoon or at any time afterward. I am almost at the end of my second week and I feel great!! I have experienced no nodularity, I just feel totally amazing. Thanks again to the great staff at the Alexandria location. I would do it all over again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2913986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2015

I had my procedure done a few months ago and I am very satisfied with my results. The staff was super friendly and the price was unbeatable. Doctor Segev was talking to me throughout my procedure so I felt comfortable. I got my lower and upper abdomen and my flanks done and the results are amazing! I felt very little pain and I was up and running errands the following day. I can now wear the clothes I want without having to worry about my love handles. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I have known Dr. Segev for a few years and had my lipo laser done. I was very pleased with my results. Recently, I went to get lipo in my chin.. After a week, my friends noticed the difference. The staff is soooooooooo helpful and kind. I was extremely nervous and they walked me thru everything!
I am thinking to get my laser in my tummy again, so I will definitely will call them... thank u doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2835017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I felt very comfortable during the procedure and my initial consultation. The staff is so nice and I felt completely comfortable during my procedure. I am seeing great results, I can't believe with how great my upper and lower abdomen look! Dr. Segev did a great job and I would come back if I needed any other work done! He really looks out for what is best for the patients and what will look best for their body. Very very very pleased!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I am very pleased with the work Dr. Segev did! He and his staff were very friendly throughout the entire process. I went in to get work done on my hips (which I love), and Dr. Segev informed me that it would not be best to remove all the fat, but he would remove some. I loved this because instead of giving me what I wanted (which I would have probably hated later on), he offered his expertise and advised me on what would be the best option for me to achieve the look that I want. This was an awesome experience and you should definitely use American Lipo Centers for all your needs!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2819429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

he was awesome and very patient. His assistant was so sweet. I was made comfortable and treated with respect. Of course I was very embarrassed about how I looked before the procedure. but Dr G and Carolina made me feel at ease and we talked about everything while he preformed the procedure. Thank you guys!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2695805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr. segev and staff when I had my laser lipo procedure

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Overall, I had a great experience with Dr. Segev. I had traveled from the Midwest for the procedure, so I was already a little anxious with those arrangements. But Dr. Segev, staff, and nurse (who was beyond awesome) was really great to accommodate my schedule, help arrange for necessary pre-work, and even came in on a Saturday for a quick post-op check before flying back home. A great experience, I feel better, look better, and am glad I did it at ALC Alexandria. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2545816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I was so nervous the day of my procedure, however it didn't take long before Dr. Segev had me laughing and completely at ease. I cant say it was painless, but they listened to me and made adjustments as we went along to help make it comfortable. The assistant was amazing!!!! She was so caring and sweet, you could tell she loves her job. Over all, I would recommend ALC to everyone. It has been two weeks and I am feeling a lot better. I still itch but have found ways to ease it and cant wait to be back working out. If your thinking about having lipo done, take it from me this is the place you want to go.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][148303].votes_count ]]