Ratings for Dr. Valerie J. Cicerone Bossard

Great doctor for over 20 years and delivered two of my kids. I have a medical issue that she is on top of all the time. Office staff could be better, but the PA is great! My daughter also goes to her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Very rude. Made an appointment with me and never told me that they didn't take my insurance. Drove all the way there just so they could demand a cash payment of $185.00. When I stood there looking at them, about ready to say something the receptionist just turned her back on me.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I have been a patient for years, receiving outstanding care. Dr. Bossard is the consummate professional as well as a caring human being. I have never felt that my concerns haven't been addressed thoroughly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have gone to Dr. Bossard for years. I have had nothing but excellent care. She is thorough and patient. I feel very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Wonderful doctor. She is very thorough and explains everything.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

What a waste of my time. I was patient there for two months and only got to see an actual doctor once. the physician assistant I saw, was nice at my first two visit. They kept during test for everything except what I needed done. When I finally called to ask what/how we were going to solve my problem, nicole the physician assistant got on the phone and told me to go see another doctor and hung up the phone. I sure will not be going back to them ever.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

My experience with Dr. VJ Bossard’s herself was so horrible it’s saddening. I arrived for a scheduled “consultation” for a follow up to a bad pap before work on a Fri. She at first seemed willing to answer my list of questions exploring what my next steps were. Until it’s approx 10m into my “consultation” and I notice her checking her watch & being increasingly short. She leaves saying “oh, I’m getting backed up, let me check on some people”. I’m astonished. How could someone who would barely give me 15m of their time care for my health?! She returns in 17m now being gone just as long/longer. I told her it was unprofessional & rude to leave and she was argumentative! She even replies that “some people come early so they can get to work”, as if I am not? The very next day I get cert. mail saying she can’t be my dr. and that we disagree on what the treatment (which is a lie). I cannot believe the levels of unprofessionalism & childishness, a sincere apology would have been less effort.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

horrible!! good luck ever getting in to see the DOCTOR! all you get is Physician assistants!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011