Ratings for Dr. Darine El-Chaar

Very patient doctor, answers all my questions and concerns. Never makes me feel rushed no matter how busy clinic can be. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

The way I evaluate a doctor is not only by how he/she takes care of the patients, it’s also by how he/she treats others, could be a co-worker or anyone in street. A real doctor is a good human. While medicine is a competitive field, those who live up to their medical oath, they see their fellow physicians as comrades instead of rivals, and this is called integrity and purity. I work in the healthcare field. Dr. El-Chaar is my OB, I choose her because she fits what I was looking in a doctor. She is that good!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Best doctor ever! highly recommended. She followed me during my critical pregnancy

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Awesome doctor. Really caring and compassionate. Totally recommend

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

The comment below doesn’t reflect Dr. Darine’s values. The person who posted this rating, neither been a patient of Dr. Darine, nor has direct contact with her. It’s almost getting obvious now, this person (HE) is running from one wall to another like a cell cancer just to ruin the status of the good doctors—has been noticed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

Merci pour les soins excellents pendant notre grossesse compliquée. Medecin très compétente.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I was followed by Dr. El-Chaar for my third pregnancy in the high risk clinic at the General, and she went above and beyond to support us during our visits and was very conscientious about every detail. I never felt rushed during appointments.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

We are so grateful that DrElchaar was working when our daughter was born, even though everything seems so stressful around us, she remained calm, explained everything to us clearly, and really saved the day. We were lucky to have such a skilled physician when we gave birth to our daughter.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Simply the best, she took such great care of us during our high risk pregnancy. Very funny and down to earth.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

We were lucky to be followed by Dr ElChaar for our high risk pregnancy. Takes time to go through all details of pregnancy and always answered all our concerns and questions. Great at communicating plans for every next step.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018