Ratings for Dr. Divi Chandra

Dr Divi is a great doctor. She is very easy to work with and collaborate with about care. Very open minded and patient centred.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Divi Chandra is an amazing doctor - highly recommended! Very patient, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. I appreciate the healing energy she has when seeing me. Double thumbs up!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

The person who runs the front is not very friendly at all...think it may be her husband or life partner...because it is so difficult to find a Doctor in Vancouver hesitate to confront her about him, name I believe is Roger. Dr Divi is pleasant enough but I feel she is rushing me out and she is not good at contacting you with test results that you have to do the following up. Maybe Roger is not doing his job...but how do you confront her about it? Also the reception desk is only answered from 9 to 2 everyday? What is with that? I would like to find another Doctor on the Westside.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Chandna is an excellent Doctor. She is efficient, smart and does a complete assessment. I would really recomend her. Lucky I found her.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Chandra is wonderful. She was very helpful and kind. 2 of my friends also see her after my recommendation and both are very pleased as well.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011