Ratings for Dr. Stewart Cranston

No longer practicing acupuncture In Edmonton. 1234

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Stewart is incredibly professional, yet at the same time approachable. His acupuncture sessions leave you feeling like a new person, and he is always willing to change his approach and methods based on what your body needs. Apart from his technical knowledge, he is wonderful to talk to and will have you feeling better both physically and mentally! Highly Recommended!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Upon my initial visit I was impressed with the amount of time he spent with me getting to know my health history and status. Far more time than my recent first visit to a family doctor. This was quite helpful and informative for me. After my second visit the acupunture is working for my symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

He spent a lot of time at first getting to understand me and my health concerns. My neck improved really quickly. And it was helpful that he explained the rest of my health issues to me in a way that I could understand, and so I could communicate with my doctor better.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011