Ratings for Dr. Anca Bordeianu

If you need something basic done, then she's okay. Otherwise, find a better dentist. I really regret going to her. I spent thousands of dollars on basically having the same looking teeth.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Absolutely wonderful experience. Thank you Dr. B for your excellent care. I have been to many dentists in the past but nothing has matched my and my children's experience in your practice. Your treatment is top of the line. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Always on her phone keeps you waiting and seems to be in a rush all the time.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Incredible doctor. She takes the time to explain the orthodontic treatment she recommends. I saw her in her Cambridge office. She does not believe that extractions or surgery are needed to have straight teeth and a good bite. She's a perfectionist so honestly if you are looking to enhance your smile or fix your bite or avoid having teeth extracted as recommended by many orthodontists, ask to have a consultation with Dr.b! Wonderful team as well!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I found Dr Bordeianu shortly after she opened up her office in Vaughan. I was so impressed by how thorough and gentle during that visit that I brought my wife and daughters. We are all now faithful patients. Anyone looking for a great dentist for the entire family, just see her.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I have been seeing Dr B for 2 years and myself as well as my family feel at home and well taken care of. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr Bordeianu came recommended from a friend of mine. I was looking for a new dentist and I was very pleased I ended up in her office. She is personable, knowledgeable and GENTLE! You can tell she cares about her patients and wants what is best for them.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr Bordeianu is a great dentist who provides all dental needs and services. I saw her for a dental exam and cleaning( I hadn't been in 4 years) and she did a wonderful job. Her dental team always go out of their way to provide optimal service and put their patients first!!! I defiantly recommend dr. B!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr Bordeianu did my Invisalign and now I love my smile! I was scared at the beginning and I didn't really believe it could work but now I am done and it took less than a year! Definately recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011