Ratings for Dr. Glen Vajcner

Phenomenal surgeon! Great Mannerisms incisions look great. He put my nerves at ease prior to surgery. I couldnt have asked for a better surgeon. I feel great post surgery.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Very compassionate, knowledgeable and takes all the time to answer questions of client and family. Super incision and drain was small and fairly comfortable. Trustworthy, able to put one at ease. Excellent followup care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I would like to thank Dr.Vajcner for being a good surgeon. I had my gall bladder removed on Feb 21, 2014. He and his team took great care of me, and while I was nervous before my surgery, I knew I was in good hands. The only reason he gets a 4 out of 5 on helpfulness is that I would have liked to speak with him after the surgery to ask some questions, but the nurses took care of that. So overall he is a great surgeon and a pleasant man

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Glen Vajcner is one of the best doctors I have ever met! From the first day I met him in office on Jan 21st up till Feb 18th I was very impressed with everything from start to finish. I had a lot of questions and he had all the answers. He was very thorough with his explanations with everything from the results of my tests, to my options, to the surgery and the results after the surgery. He took the time to stop in to see me before surgery to see if I had any concerns, after surgery he stopped in to inform my family of the surgery, I was lucky enough to see him again before discharge from hospital the next day. I cannot say enough, he is very KNOWLEDGEABLE, INFORMATIVE, COMPASSIONATE, understanding and has AMAZING BEDSIDE MANNER and a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR too! =) THANK YOU Dr.Vajcner for all that you have done for me and my family! Very nice to have met you, I would definitely follow you if I was a Red Deer resident. Teresa D.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

Dr Vajcner did my surgery. In the office, he took the time to explain the test results, and to explain the possible courses of action in a such a way that I could always understand. His bedside manner is outstanding. For the surgery itself he took care to ensure that I was comfortable and knew exactly what was happening. The after care follow up was great, again he took the time to listen to me and to address all of my questions and concerns. If you need a surgeon I would recommend Dr Vajcner.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Glen was very helpful and considerate of my needs at this time. I will be happy to have him be my surgeon when the time comes. He encouraged me to be healthy and well. Thanks for all your help. Sincerely.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I saw Dr Vajcner in his clinic. He listened to me carefully, made an accurate diagnosis, and thoroughly explained the surgery to me, including the possible risks and anticipated recovery. The day of my surgery went smoothly and I am 100% better thanks to him. He has a kind bedside manner and takes the time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr.Vajcner and he made my stay at the Foothills wonderful.He was totally accurate with his diagnosis and his excellent bedside manner eased all my fears.He took the time to explain things fully and was readily available to answer questions.He was fantastic-5 star doctor. Many thanks for his fabulous care.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor!! His mannerisms are appalling to say the least. I felt as if he strip-searched me with his eyes during our talk. He told me it doesn't sound like I have GB pain and that it might be a tight muscle and so on....totally left me going home in tears after 2 doctors have already told me to have my GB out (after 5 attacks over a 3 week period and one lasting 5 days) and that is why I was there to begin with!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011