Ratings for Dr. Vlad Shapiro

Just a wonderfully positive experience for something you can get pretty anxious about. Definitely found my periodontist with Dr. Shapiro.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

If you’re thinking of an implant and looking for a right dental professional, I would recommend Dr. Shapiro. My number eight front tooth had become infected with no way to repair it. My dentist referred me to Dr. Shapiro. He was able to explain my options of the implant procedure in a way that I could understand it and I had a strong feeling that he could accomplish the task. I also got a second opinion from another periodonist that my insurance recommended. He had the same facts, but his explanation was lacking. I even went to an ENT to check and make sure the implant would not affect my sinuses. 7 months later I now have my two new front teeth with one being the implant. I am so glad I chose Dr. Shapiro to do the implant. I hate to think what might’ve happened if I had chosen the other doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Shapiro and staff, they make you feel comfortable and at ease. More like family.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Dr. Shapiro and his staff are top notch professionals. I couldn’t be more pleased with the treatments I’ve received. I definitely recommend them.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I will recommend Dr Shapiro and his staff every chance I get. Excellent in all areas!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I had my second implant performed by Dr. Shapiro. I couldn't be more pleased with the every aspect of the procedures. Dr. Shapiro is professional and caring. All of his staff are friendly and efficient. I would recommend Dr. Shapiro one hundred percent.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Best periodontist I have used in the past 30 years. Takes his time to thoroughly explain options.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

This is my first time having any dental procedures. Dr. Shapiro went over the entire process, answered all my questions and made me feel calm about the surgery. Excellent results!!! I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Caring and skilled doctor. He completed my implant with no pain and excellent results. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Like most other reviewers, I arrived at Dr. Shapiro's office with a considerable amount of anxiety. I had never before required a tooth extraction (and a front tooth at that!), so I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Shapiro and his team were welcoming and reassuring at every stage of the process. Dr. Shapiro's professionalism and calm demeanor inspired confidence in every decision, from extraction to implant. He was excellent at explaining my options and managing nerves during surgery. He even helped refashion my retainer, which was very important to me, as I'm an educator and public speaker. His deep experience and quite confidence really put me at ease, and the quality of all work has been excellent. He also helped me find an excellent dentist for the crown-related work. His team helped me with insurance-related questions, and they, too, were a pleasure to work with. I am grateful for the team's professionalism, warmth, trustworthiness, and excellent bedside manner. They earned my confidence and strongest recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017