Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pamela Merino

I am so Happy with Dr Merino and her staff recommend them highly

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Pamela Merino's response
Thank you so much for your kind words! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Merino is an amazing physician. She cares for her patients and takes the time to make sure your physical and mental health are taken care off. Her staff is extremely polite and helpful. I would not change this office for anything and definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Pamela Merino's response
Thank you for leaving this kind comment on our page. If you need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! We're always happy to help!

Submitted December 4, 2018

I recently move to Miami and since my first visit the feeling was like I was visiting an old friend:Dra Pamela make me feel welcome and her staff too,the office is clean,peaceful, I recommend her with out doubt .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Pamela Merino's response
This is so great to hear. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Merino and her staff are always helpful and accommodating. Dr. Merino listens and works with you to achieve good overall health.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Pamela Merino's response
Thank you for your positive review. We strive to provide the best experience possible.

Submitted November 29, 2018

I was a new patient and I felt as though I have been there for years. Dr. Merino is very good and she is very thorough with her exam. I feel that I be well taken care of. My highest recommendations.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Pamela Merino's response
Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! We strive to provide the best experience possible. Thank you for sharing!

Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Merino and her staff are amazing! We are moving 4 hours away and will continue to drive back to have her as our Doctor she is so GREAT!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Pamela Merino's response
Thank you for leaving this kind comment on our page. We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Dr. Pamela Merino.

Submitted November 29, 2018

Dr. Merino is great! Very knowledgeable and helpful. The office is always clean and her staff is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Pamela Merino's response
Awesome, thanks for rating us! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Dr. Pamela Merino.

Dr. Pamela Merino's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.