Dr. Bina Thomas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bina Thomas

Dr. Thomas and her staff are always pleasant and accommodating, even in the face of a dental emergency during off hours. When we needed an emergency visit on a long weekend, Dr. Thomas met us at the office within 20 minutes, fixed the problem (a broken tooth) and even checked in the next day to ensure all was well. She is committed to her practice and her patients and always takes the time to make sure you are comfortable and pain free during all procedures. Her hygienist, Karen, is exceptionally skilled, always has a kind word and is a pleasure to see. Excellent care at this dental office!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I cannot begin to express my satisfaction with the staff at Dr. Thomas's office! Each and every one of them are courteous, professional, and make my visits as comfortable as possible. Dr. Bina Thomas and staff always provide me with an exceptional experience and I can't thank you enough. I highly recommend a visit to Dr. Thomas's office if you are in the Grimsby area and looking for a Dentist. I am truly thankful for doctors like Dr.Thomas.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Thomas for 5 years and we have never had such a wonderful, caring and skilled Dentist. Dr. Thomas and her team are amazing and have always delivered quality care for us. Don't get too comfortable in the waiting room as you will not be there long. They are always punctual. I have gone through the Invisalign program with this wonderful team and was extremely happy with the outcome. I have also had crowns done and an extraction without any complications! The office is such a welcoming place and you are treated as part of the family. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas and her team if you want outstanding dental care.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Bina Thomas

Dr. Bina Thomas's response
Thank you so much for this warm and gracious feedback. You give me and my team reason to keep striving to be better health professionals. Dr Thomas.

Submitted March 24, 2017

My children and I have been patients of Dr. Bina Thomas for 5 years. Over these past years, she has provided my family and I with exceptional care and I am so grateful she has been our family Dentist. Dr. Thomas is a deeply caring, highly skilled, incredible Dentist. Truly an expert in this field! Her Dental office is very cozy, and I always feel at ease when I’m there. Dr. Thomas walks me through every procedure and is meticulous in her work. The massagers in the patient dental chairs, soothing music, and the warm washcloth after words are a nice touch. Her team is also exceptional, with everyone being so friendly and genuinely caring about each person who comes in for dental care. I truly feel blessed to have Dr. Thomas as our family Dentist, and I highly recommend her Dental practice for all families looking for an excellent Dentist in Grimsby. She goes above and beyond what you would normally experience in a dental office.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Great Service at this dentist. Home like setting makes visits less stressful and calmer...

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

You can tell that Dr. Bina, Karen and Renata truly care about their clients and work hard to deliver the best experience possible. I still remember my first visit and how I couldn't believe how amazing my experience was compared to any other dentist I have been to. I used to dread going to the dentist. Dr. Bina and her staff have proven to me how painless a visit to the dentist can actually be. I would highly recommend that your next visit to the dentist is with Dr. Bina Thomas, you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Had to pay $600 up front to have some work done, and was told my benefits would cover it. Was not double checked and it wasn't covered. Also the colour bonder was totally off and I walked in with white teeth and out with yellow looking gross teeth. Worst $600 I ever spent. Will not be back.

Submitted April 6, 2015

Awesome service & attention to my needs. The best part was that she did not double book me and gave me her complete attention.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Thomas’ dental practice is the best I’ve ever experienced, and I’m so glad that I found her. She has state-of-the-art patient-friendly equipment, an exceptional staff, and even a lovely home-like office that’s a pleasure to visit. I believe that she is one of the most capable, caring and competent dentists ever. As well, her focus on providing an outstanding patient experience at every visit is so appreciated. There are a number of dental practices in the Grimsby area, but I have no doubt that this one is the absolute best throughout the Niagara region - superior in all respects! Diane

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Bina and her staff are very professional, but very welcoming and friendly also. She is very thorough in explaining everything you her clients and always acts as if you are the most important person she will be speaking with that day. A night and day difference from any other dentist I've ever been to. Fantastic!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

Dr. Bina Thomas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Thomas graduated among the top of her dental class from Mangalore University in India, and then went on to pursue a graduate degree in Oral pathology & Microbiology from the Kerala University in India. She completed her Masters at the University of Toronto with a full Harron scholarship. She is trained to diagnose any growth or suspicious lesion from an ulcer to cancer in the mouth. Once in Canada, Dr. Thomas completed a master’s program in dental research at the University of Toronto, and published a paper in the Infection and Immunity journal on white blood cells and the effect oral bacteria has on the function of white blood cells. Sheer perseverance, hard work and determination made Dr. Thomas successful in gaining admission to the University of Toronto for the foreign trained dental program. She successfully graduated in 2008. Dr. Thomas is a member of the Ontario Dental Association. Dr. Thomas considers it a privilege to reside with her family in the beautiful town of Grimsby and her children are enrolled at the local school. Dr. Thomas is a warm and caring professional who takes extra effort in making her patients feel comfortable and welcome. We invite you to come in and experience our exceptional dentistry for yourself. 166 Main Street East, Grimsby (Opposite the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital) 905.309.7676 • smiles@drthomas.ca • www.drthomas.ca

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 2006)

• Harron scholarship MSc. Research in university of Toronto.

• Modulation of human neutrophil functions in vitro by treponema denticola major outer sheath protein

MSP/BC Med