You may also like

I just love Patty King. I have been going to her for 13 years for chiropractic visits multiple times each year. She now sees my daughter. Her bedside manor is wonderful. She is kind and caring. We both consider her a part of our family.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I had the opportunity to work with her for a short while. She is genuine!! She is giving caring loving and truly great at helping people. I was addicted and in denial and depressed and self destructive. I am now healthy happy employed and most of all peaceful. Lucky me for finding her!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. King is AMAZING! She has been extremely helpful with me and my infertility issues and with my husbands back problems. She is so thoughtful and caring. She even calls herself to see how you are doing after a treatment. She is very knowledgable and helpful with suggestions to not only diet but also to exercise, supplements, and reading material. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is in pain or has issues that traditional Western medicine hasn't helped. She often goes above and beyond for your treatment.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Patti King's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://pkingchiro.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "64101" to "64152". Address has been updated from "None" to "10901 Missouri 45". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18162214418".

June 3, 2015