Ratings for Dr. Michael Vo

We're living in Brampton and going to see Dr. Vo for dental care. It's worth a drive. Dr Vo is very helpful and knowledgeable in many ways. Thank you for your help.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

HE IS REALLY GOOD......ONE TIME I HAVE MY BRIDGE IS DONE BY DR. VO GOT CRACK... DR.VO HAVE A NEW BRIDGE DONE FOR ME FREE OF CHARGE..0000...I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT IT COST HIM 6000 SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR..... DR.VO TOLD ME..HE I AM HIS PATENT... ..& HE WOULD NOT BE HAPPY IF ANY ONE LOST TRUST ON HIM...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

The best dentist ever. Thank you Dr. Vo. Our family members love you.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Our family live in Woodstock. London ON. We came to Dr. Vo for all our family dental work. The best dentist by far. Thank you Dr. Vo.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

my family live in North York and come to see Dr. Vo every 6 months. He is very good, very helpful and very knowledge. We really enjoy to see him. The best dentist We have ever seen. Thank you Dr. Vo.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Calm and easy going dentist. very polite and knowledgable. Prestigious atmosphere in office. Best dentist I have ever used. Thank you

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

While I haven't had many dentists, this one is by far the best. Beautiful office, very punctual, and excellent service. I should also mention I live 50km away from his office....yes, he's that good!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr.Vo has been a great dentist. He is extremely punctual and always willing to answer my questions. His work on my crown was superb. He has referred me twice to excellent specialists who were able to permanentely address my problems. I would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Vo is fantastic! My fiance and I both love him and his great staff. He is gentle and super nice and just a great dentist. His office has numerous doctors available and overall, we have been extremely pleased with the great services he offers. We have recommended him to friends and family and will continue to keep him as our dentist.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Although he was able to see me on an emerg basis and charged a nominal fee I found Dr. Vo to be very unresponsive in that he appeared unable or unwilling to answer very basic questions I had about oral care and his recommendations of a referral. I had a sense that he was not open to being asked for advice on treatment and expected his orders to be followed without question.

Submitted August 11, 2011