Ratings for Dr. Michael Vo

I travel past many other dentists to see Dr. Vo and will continue to do so. Thank you for your great work!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Vo is awesome dentist. My whole family loves him. Thank you for your service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Finally I found the dentist who cares about me. You are very gentle and understanding. Thank you Dr. Vo for your professional dental services. Keep up your good work.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Highly recommended. This is the best dentist who cares about you. I had at least three dentists before by far Dr. Vo is the best one. Thank you Dr. Vo for your dedication.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

I used to live in Oakville then I moved to Toronto live and work there. But I am still going back to Oakville to see Dr. Vo for my dental work. You are the man Dr. Vo. Thank you for looking after my teeth.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

We went there based on reviews but were utterly baffled that he could miss all of my son's cavities which were later taken care of by another dentist. The one tooth he took care of ended up in an infection that saw us scramble for a dentist while on vacation overseas. My other son, my husband and myself had every single filling he put in falling out within a couple of days. Every one of us and every filling. Giving Dr. Vo the benefit of the doubt we went back and the same exact thing happened again. Have since found a much better dentist.

Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Vo is the man. I live in Toronto and I came to Oakville for my dental care.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

no compassion or understanding for patients' situations. very rude.

Submitted October 23, 2017

We're living in Brampton and going to see Dr. Vo for dental care. It's worth a drive. Dr Vo is very helpful and knowledgeable in many ways. Thank you for your help.

Submitted August 4, 2017

HE IS REALLY GOOD......ONE TIME I HAVE MY BRIDGE IS DONE BY DR. VO GOT CRACK... DR.VO HAVE A NEW BRIDGE DONE FOR ME FREE OF CHARGE..0000...I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT IT COST HIM 6000 SIX THOUSAND DOLLAR..... DR.VO TOLD ME..HE I AM HIS PATENT... ..& HE WOULD NOT BE HAPPY IF ANY ONE LOST TRUST ON HIM...

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017