You may also like

Dr Vaish is very nice ,give time to listen your problem ,I am very happy with his service to my Parents , Regarding their knee replacement , He referred a very Nice Doctor to do surgery & fallow up . Now my Dad is very happy , I also told his service to my friends ,they are satisfied with his service

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I went to this clinic as I was told it was not busy and very close to my work. I left work, signed in and was in the doctors’ room in less than 10 minutes. He came in, I told him of my trouble and he didn’t even look at my issue. He started writing me a prescription and told me what he was prescribing. I then told him that I was allergic to that medication. He went on to tell me that an “antacid” was mixed with it now so I should be ok. I said that no, I didn’t want that and reiterated that I was ALERGIC to that medication. He further went to tell me that there were four derivatives of the medicine so he would give me one of those. Again – I am allergic to it and its derivatives so I didn’t want it. He said, I would be fine and said, I’ll give you thirty, handed me the script and walked out of the room while I stood there with my mouth open. Now I didn’t go to med school but I’m sure an antacid is not the cure to a medication allergy?? I know why this clinic isn’t busy…

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

he is very good. a doctor patient relationship is one of understanding and willingness to work together. I am very happy to say that I have that with him. Most of the negative reviews that I have read here I am sure are walk in patients who go walk in to walk in looking for what they want, and not what they need.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr vaish shouldn't be a doctor. It's like he is in his own little world when you talk to him, he's rude,and upped my medication without even batting an eye, no questions asked. Seems to not even care about anything but his paycheck.NOT IMPRESSED!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Went in with my daughter. Told him how my infant daughter gets horrible gas and acts insanley crazy if I have any dairy at all. Brest milk transfer. If she ever has driect dairy in her diet she goes insane and cries all day in pain. He said all kids have to eat dairy at some point and to keep giving her dairy. would not refer to an alergen specilist. When I told him about my weight issues, I dropped to 91 pounds, and asked for nutiriton information he suggested I eat more cheese, cottage cheese, milk, yogurt... minutes after I told him about the dairy concerns. Yikes. Talk about not listening.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr. Vaish is competent and always willing to listen. He encourages and promotes health and well being. I have seen him for many years now and have great confidence in him as my GP. I know I can always go to him if I have concerns. I have nothing but high regards for his staff, they are very helpful and accomodating.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. S Vaish's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Vaish is very nice ,give time to listen your problem ,I am very happy with his service to my Parents , Regarding their knee replacement , He referred a very ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "MY DOCTOR FOR 5 YEARS. HE CARES!! BEST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD IN MY 78 YEARS ON THIS EARTH. HIS STAFF IS ALSO OUTSTANDING.!"

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very good doc , i have been seeing him with my family for over 2 years and has helped us more than anyone i have seen before .."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr vaish is a terrible doctor and was very inappropriate at times. Reported to the college of surgeons and physicians. Now looking for a new family doctor."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have seen him over the last year for myself and my teenage kids and he has worked so hard with them.. i cannot thank him enough..."

December 2, 2014