Ratings for Dr. S Vaish

Very inappropriate Doctor. I also work with a woman who said he was inappropriate with her daughter as well. Never again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

I tried to give Dr Vaish the benefit of the doubt since he seemed to be nice enough but this last visit was the last straw for me (prescribing me the absolute wrong medication). First of all, for 3 years of annual PAP tests, he did not call me to tell me that there were any abnormal results. I even had an emergency room doctor send a report to him to follow up with me about my results and abdominal pain. "I" made an appointment and all he said was “Oh, there’s nothing there, I don't know what he (the emerg dr) is talking about". The following year, he did notice “something” and said that he was going to schedule an ultrasound. I called the office 1 month later because I had not heard anything about my PAP results nor US appointment. The clerk’s reply was, “No news is good news” so I left it be (as I was young and naïve). Finally the third PAP, they referred me to a Gyne surgeon where I have had almost 2 years’ worth of health problems that could have been nipped in the butt the first visit. Not to mention – on that third PAP test he had a student Dr perform the PAP test without asking or even coming into the room to let me know! Because of a traumatic incident in my teen years, I become very anxious during these exams and tense up - the MOA that was in the room with the student Dr performing the exam said the most inappropriate thing to me during the exam: “Oh I would hate to be the guy having s*x with you!” as a joke to lighten the mood. I have never felt so disrespected and humiliated in my life. I will never go back and I will never recommend this doctor nor office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

He never examen's me. Just writes prescriptions. And yes I wonder about his credentials too. Although he is easy to get in to see. He never listens to what I say and one time when I was very ill he told me i had the flu I ended up going to Emerg that night. turned out I had pneumonia

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I would not let him treat my cat, he is that bad I don't have ONE positive thing to say about him, he does not listen, he is not concerned, he is very ignorant, I question his medical credentials!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

It is hard to rate his knowledge because he didn't ask any questions about the injury nor did he palpate the area, the only thing he asked us is if we had coverage because the medication he was prescribing was expensive. He then told us to come back in a couple days. I took my daughter elsewhere and it turns out she has abscess and while penicillin was required there are a bunch of other things we could do to help it heal. It would have been nice if Dr. Vaish had taken the time to talk to us about what it was, how it happens and what we can do to help heal it (like the other doctor) instead of immediately prescribing antibiotics.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor hes very inappropriate. I have been to him twice and my second visit with him he touched me inappropriatly. Does not listen to your problems at all. Never go to him

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I love Dr Vaish! The wait time is never bad. And he listens. Any bad reviews please ignore.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr Vaish never listen the patient properly just want to precribe medication. I will never go back to this doctor

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been very pleased with Dr. Vaish's service as our family doctor. He listens well, arranges for follow up, and makes detailed inquiries during and after treatment to ensure that conditions are fully resolved. He participates as a training doctor, and the interns I have met in his office have likewise always been highly professional, compassionate, and thorough. We had difficulty finding an available family doctor in Abbotsford, and couldn't be happier having ended up with Dr. Vaish.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

I have seen for last 3 yrs with my teenage kids and he not only helped my girls get out of depression but also worked to ensure that they get the proper counselling. he has helped them more than I can express.. I can tell you all u need to do is just sit in the waiting room for 10 minutes and feel the vibe of the office nd talk to other patients..

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016