Ratings for Dr. S Vaish

I have been a patient of his for a few years now. My personal experience with him is always bad. He never actually listens to what I am saying, he would rather write a prescription before even touching you or giving you his time of day. He over prescribes. He is a prescription pad doctor who must get nice push backs from the drug companies he works with. I once asked to be referred to a dietitian as I had trouble keeping weight on and wanted a proper diet plan he refused and prescribed me anti-depressants. Every tiime I go in there I leave on the verge of tears if not full blown. He refuses to listen to your concerns, pushes you out of the office with a prescription in hand ALWAYS. He is useless and I will be filing a complaint against him. He simply is not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Not helpful, just doesn't seem to care about my problems. Found him offended and inappropriate when my daughter, whos a young girl, said shed prefer to get certain medical neccesaties done by a female. Will not reccomded her somewhere.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr Vaish is very nice ,give time to listen your problem ,I am very happy with his service to my Parents , Regarding their knee replacement , He referred a very Nice Doctor to do surgery & fallow up . Now my Dad is very happy , I also told his service to my friends ,they are satisfied with his service

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I went to this clinic as I was told it was not busy and very close to my work. I left work, signed in and was in the doctors’ room in less than 10 minutes. He came in, I told him of my trouble and he didn’t even look at my issue. He started writing me a prescription and told me what he was prescribing. I then told him that I was allergic to that medication. He went on to tell me that an “antacid” was mixed with it now so I should be ok. I said that no, I didn’t want that and reiterated that I was ALERGIC to that medication. He further went to tell me that there were four derivatives of the medicine so he would give me one of those. Again – I am allergic to it and its derivatives so I didn’t want it. He said, I would be fine and said, I’ll give you thirty, handed me the script and walked out of the room while I stood there with my mouth open. Now I didn’t go to med school but I’m sure an antacid is not the cure to a medication allergy?? I know why this clinic isn’t busy…

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

he is very good. a doctor patient relationship is one of understanding and willingness to work together. I am very happy to say that I have that with him. Most of the negative reviews that I have read here I am sure are walk in patients who go walk in to walk in looking for what they want, and not what they need.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. S Vaish's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of his for a few years now. My personal experience with him is always bad. He never actually listens to what I am saying, he would rather ..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Not helpful, just doesn't seem to care about my problems. Found him offended and inappropriate when my daughter, whos a young girl, said shed prefer to get cert..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very good helped my 17 year old daughter overcome depression and improve her life "

April 16, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Vaish is very nice ,give time to listen your problem ,I am very happy with his service to my Parents , Regarding their knee replacement , He referred a very ..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "MY DOCTOR FOR 5 YEARS. HE CARES!! BEST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD IN MY 78 YEARS ON THIS EARTH. HIS STAFF IS ALSO OUTSTANDING.!"

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very good doc , i have been seeing him with my family for over 2 years and has helped us more than anyone i have seen before .."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr vaish is a terrible doctor and was very inappropriate at times. Reported to the college of surgeons and physicians. Now looking for a new family doctor."

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i have seen him over the last year for myself and my teenage kids and he has worked so hard with them.. i cannot thank him enough..."

December 2, 2014