Ratings for Dr. S Vaish

He is not a good doctor to visit. I am looking for help to launch a complaint against him. if someone know where to file complaint, post it for me. Thx

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Sadly, my experience is like a lot of the other reviewers. I'm a nurse and I'm really wondering about his man's credentials too, and all the positive reviews look like they were written by himself or some paid for reviewer. My son had a textbook case of athlete's foot that wasn't responding to OTC treatment due to a fungal allergy. Saurabh Vaish prescribed antibiotics and a steroid cream, but no anti-fungal, which I know will only worsen the condition. When I questioned him about this, his overall demeanour became extremely rude and he abruptly got up and left. I ended up taking my son to a walk-in clinic to get a correct script. I would recommend avoiding this "doctor" as he doesn't seem to know how to treat a minor condition.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have been a patient of his for a few years now. My personal experience with him is always bad. He never actually listens to what I am saying, he would rather write a prescription before even touching you or giving you his time of day. He over prescribes. He is a prescription pad doctor who must get nice push backs from the drug companies he works with. I once asked to be referred to a dietitian as I had trouble keeping weight on and wanted a proper diet plan he refused and prescribed me anti-depressants. Every tiime I go in there I leave on the verge of tears if not full blown. He refuses to listen to your concerns, pushes you out of the office with a prescription in hand ALWAYS. He is useless and I will be filing a complaint against him. He simply is not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Not helpful, just doesn't seem to care about my problems. Found him offended and inappropriate when my daughter, whos a young girl, said shed prefer to get certain medical neccesaties done by a female. Will not reccomded her somewhere.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

He is very good helped my 17 year old daughter overcome depression and improve her life

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr Vaish is very nice ,give time to listen your problem ,I am very happy with his service to my Parents , Regarding their knee replacement , He referred a very Nice Doctor to do surgery & fallow up . Now my Dad is very happy , I also told his service to my friends ,they are satisfied with his service

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

MY DOCTOR FOR 5 YEARS. HE CARES!! BEST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD IN MY 78 YEARS ON THIS EARTH. HIS STAFF IS ALSO OUTSTANDING.!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

He is a very good doc , i have been seeing him with my family for over 2 years and has helped us more than anyone i have seen before ..

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr vaish is a terrible doctor and was very inappropriate at times. Reported to the college of surgeons and physicians. Now looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

i have seen him over the last year for myself and my teenage kids and he has worked so hard with them.. i cannot thank him enough...

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014