Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Cohen

Dr Rebecca Cohen is the BEST dentist around!! She takes incredible care of her patients, has respect for the families that come into her office, and she is a delight! She keeps children calm and does an excellent job at maintaining the health of their teeth and gums. We switched from a "regular" dentist to Dr Cohen and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Cohen for over 6 years and she has been truly amazing. I believe that these comments below are exaggerated and extremely negative. She has always been helpful. She has listened and assisted me with anything I've needed. She delivered my daughter and was present when I had an emergency C-section for my son. She promised she would be there for both births and she was. Her dedication has meant the world to me. Any time that there has been a concern with myself or with my children she immediately refers us to a specialist no questions asked. She was straight forward and honest the first day I met her and always has been ever since. If you're looking for a doctor to sugar coat reality look elsewhere. But if you want someone caring sincere and respectful. Dr. Cohen I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Best doctor. Even when I went to the hospital, she called the next day to check up on me and we had a 15 minute conversation over the phone about what happened. She is very thorough and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Cohen is an inconsiderate, impatient and rude person who is unfit to be a doctor. She doesn't have the knowledge and skills to make a correct diagnosis. It is impossible to get a referral through her and she shoots you down immediately if you share any concerns with her saying "you're fine". It seems she does not know how to abide by ethics and basic civility. Save yourself and move on to another doctor before she messes you up seriously.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I stopped going to this stupid witch two years ago. There is nothing positive to say about her. I'm glad I moved on to another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

She is so rude, arrogant and doesn't care about what you have to say. I've been with her for five years and she had made me feel uncomfortable every time i visited her. Visited her after a year and wanted to be referred to a specialist and instead of listening, she kept repeating that nothing's wrong etc etc... and hardly gave me 10 minutes. I've had enough and am switching to a caring and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have to say that I agree with most of the reviews here. First thing that came out was that is a 10 min appointment and only 1 problem to be talked about. If I want to talk about something else then I need to book another appointment. Is almost impossible to get a referral, she will keep saying that everything is fine, no medication, nothing. I've been suffering in pain and other really bad issues and visit after visit I get nothing other than I'm in great condition. So I decided to go to a walk in clinic and with one consultation e got something to help me with the pain and also got lots of blood test/ultrasound and others. Finally after 8 months I was diagnosed and treated of something that could've get a lot worse within a few weeks more. Basically I think that if you are not dying in front of her, she will say you are fine. Take same Tylenol and everything will be ok. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT US. If you love yourself don't go see here.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Both my husband and I have seen Dr. Cohen for years. She is a bit more strict with time then doctors I have had in the past, but in all the years she has only been late for one of my appointments. I don't feel rushed when I see her, I find her very compassionate and helpful. Even after we moved out of the area we kept her as our Family Doctor because we feel comfortable with her. I have had some issues with the receptionist but overall Dr. Cohen is great she always calls back with lab results and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Cohen is an amazing doctor. She is very thoroughly, understanding and explains everything in detail and ensures that you are comfortable when you leave the office. She asks if you have any questions and always calls to provide follow-up information/blood work results. She is always on time and still takes her time with your appointment. She is very helpful and knowledgable. She explains any concerns/results in detail. She is a wonderful doctor and i am truly shocked by the reviews below and feel that they do not accurately depict the doctor that Dr. Cohen is. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

The best doctor I have ever met. Helpful, responsible, empathetic, kind and always ready to go out of her way to help her patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016