Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Cohen

She is so rude, arrogant and doesn't care about what you have to say. I've been with her for five years and she had made me feel uncomfortable every time i visited her. Visited her after a year and wanted to be referred to a specialist and instead of listening, she kept repeating that nothing's wrong etc etc... and hardly gave me 10 minutes. I've had enough and am switching to a caring and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have to say that I agree with most of the reviews here. First thing that came out was that is a 10 min appointment and only 1 problem to be talked about. If I want to talk about something else then I need to book another appointment. Is almost impossible to get a referral, she will keep saying that everything is fine, no medication, nothing. I've been suffering in pain and other really bad issues and visit after visit I get nothing other than I'm in great condition. So I decided to go to a walk in clinic and with one consultation e got something to help me with the pain and also got lots of blood test/ultrasound and others. Finally after 8 months I was diagnosed and treated of something that could've get a lot worse within a few weeks more. Basically I think that if you are not dying in front of her, she will say you are fine. Take same Tylenol and everything will be ok. SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT US. If you love yourself don't go see here.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Both my husband and I have seen Dr. Cohen for years. She is a bit more strict with time then doctors I have had in the past, but in all the years she has only been late for one of my appointments. I don't feel rushed when I see her, I find her very compassionate and helpful. Even after we moved out of the area we kept her as our Family Doctor because we feel comfortable with her. I have had some issues with the receptionist but overall Dr. Cohen is great she always calls back with lab results and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Cohen is an amazing doctor. She is very thoroughly, understanding and explains everything in detail and ensures that you are comfortable when you leave the office. She asks if you have any questions and always calls to provide follow-up information/blood work results. She is always on time and still takes her time with your appointment. She is very helpful and knowledgable. She explains any concerns/results in detail. She is a wonderful doctor and i am truly shocked by the reviews below and feel that they do not accurately depict the doctor that Dr. Cohen is. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

The best doctor I have ever met. Helpful, responsible, empathetic, kind and always ready to go out of her way to help her patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

First meeting Dr. Cohen she was unaproachable and quite cold towards me as a patient. As time went on I thought she would warm up which did not happen in the least. I was suffering with a serious illness for over a year and she would not give me a referral to a specialists because she said "I can handle the symptoms, other doctors just want referrals". During my appts she would come in and out of the room very scattered. She lacks sensitivity and kindness. You may be as busy as can be but making the patient feel as though you care and you are there for them for the allocated appt is a must.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

this doctor is awful. she took about a month to diagnose me with a very serious health problem then over prescribed me causes very poor complications. she is rude and never takes any of my symptoms seriously. i would never feel comfortable discussing my mental health with her because when i previously mentioned something she completely shut me down and told me to make another appointment. She is rude and so cold. i am happy to switch doctors after an awful 3 years with this witch.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Cohen foe about 3 years now. My issue with her is that I do not find empathetic at all. Especially when it comes to mental illness and issues surrounding that. Even when I am the first appointment in the morning or the first after lunch she is never on time. I actually wouldn't mind waiting if she was willing to spend the time that I need.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Cohen for about 2 years now and I am shocked by these rude comments. She is the best doctor I have had in YEARS and for anyone to say something like that.. you obviously are misinterpreting the situation. She is extremely thorough, well mannered, always takes her time with me, always on time for my appointment, she always listens to everything I tell her. She is wonderful and I give her an A+

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I found this doctor ayear ago.She is so rude and arrogant .she doesnt treat with respect.She always says m busy i dont have time.when explaining problem she dont listen properly and you cannot tell her the second problem ,everytime she said idont have time.I am also a doctor i told once that am telling you because you may reach at correct diagnosis.For a good diagnosis a thorough history is required.She just want to have money thats it she has no concern with patients health.I experienced that she dont like kids .My 2 year old child when along with me she always gave her weired look .I am extremely uncomfortable with her.I had other doctors before but this kind am experincing first time .I am having health problems worried how i can get other doctor.IS there any doctor who is accepting patient in toronto around her office 1333 sheppard aveE? i strongly discourage to make your doctor.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013