Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Saad

Not very knowledgeable. Went to visit about thyroid problems, he completely missed the diagnosis and never ordered blood samples. As a matter of fact a nurse told me on the way out the door to re-schedule with one of the new PA-C's they had. The PA-C ordered blood tests and found the thyroid issue, and sent me to a specialist. Saad, totally missed every symptom I described and took a new PA-C to catch what any real doctor would have caught with no problems.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Seems like because I have Medicaid insurance, I am treated differently than people with private insurance. I have had chronic pain for over seven years now, and every time I go to the doctor--instead of running tests--I am treated like a pain pill junkie. Wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone. No time for patients. In and out in ten to fifteen minutes no matter what you are there for. Not thorough at all and "bedside manner" is less than impressive.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

is very short with paitents but gets to the point not alot of personal time spent with patients

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Thomas T. Saad's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1986)

Oxford