Ratings for Dr. Elliott Schwartz

I was little apprehensive after reading all the negative comments below but I still chose to visits him for my 2.5 year daughter's dental condition. I was really amazed to see that his staff and himself was very compassionate and welcoming. I had a good experience interacting with Sarah and Dr. Schwartz and I will recommend that you visit him once to experience it yourself.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

reedy nasty dentist. bills and over bills for treatments that are not needed. lies about the treatments as well. Has his front desk staff doing his instance cover ups. flagged with every insurance companies. stay away from him as he already lost all his other practices. find someone else please that will not be so arrogant and greedy.

Submitted August 1, 2017

I have two daughters that have both had extensive dental work done here, and it was the best of care and expertise. My eldest daughter has had deep root canals,extractions of baby teeth gone bad, and sealants...now ,years later,a healthy smile,no more cavities and healthy adult teeth, well worth the choice of Doctor and dental staff!!! Thank-you Dr Schwartz...kind and professional.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Schwartz did a wonderful job with my daughter's braces. He has been taking care of her teeth since she was 5 years old and has done an excellent job. His staff has always been very friendly and helpful to my daughter and I. I recommend him to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I'm blown away by all the rude and negative comments on here about Dr. Schwartz and his staff. I have only ever taken my kids to this dentist and I have never had a bad experience. There has never been an upsell on services if anything I took my daughter in once to have a tooth pulled as her adult tooth was coming in but her toddler tooth hadn't fallen out as yet and Dr. Schwartz did his best to encourage me to pull it out rather than having to pay him over a $100 to do it. The front desk staff have always been helpful and attentive and frankly they are friendly with the parents. I don't understand how some people have had such horrible bad experiences especially the one that talks about not being allowed in the room when your child is being treated....that is downright scandalous because I'm in the room at each appointment with both of my kids and no one has ever suggested i leave the room. I recommend that you at least give the dentist a shot before believing all these negative comments.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Schwartz for 10 years and I was a patient of his for my entire childhood. He is by far the best dentist anyone could ever bring their children too. He makes sure that any and all procedures are done to the highest standard and he does not perform and unnecessary work on teeth. His office is a friendly, clean, child friendly environment. I highly recommend him to anyone with children. There is absolutely no reason for any of the negative comments I have read here. He is amazing and we are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Worst experience! Lady at the front desk was extremely rude and condescending. My child has sleep apnea and they gave him so much drugs that he couldn't even walk. When I started worrying about his breathing the dentist screamed at me. Then they tried to give my child nitrous oxide but the tube wasn't even connected, it had fallen off of the gas canister. This was the worst experience of my life.

Submitted December 10, 2016

This is the most discusting office, old and expensive. The old man Dr is rude, dark soul, evil!!! Keep away your kids from him, he just care about the money!!! I will never come back with me son there.... I don't know how the city or who whatever is in charge let him work still... he traumatize children and don't let you stay in the room while he is treating your kid! Be Careful!!!! STAY AWAY from this place.... you better fine another clinic for kids.

Submitted November 30, 2016

We saw Dr Schwartz last week for my nieces issues. After waiting for about 30 minutes and after a 10 minute exam we waited another 40 minutes for her detailed treatment. It came up to 5700.00 $ even though the referring dentist only found 4 cavities. Yet Dr Schwartz found every tooth that needed except the same treatment and yes they also did a check for cancer on a 4 year old. I saw agree that it's totally inappropriate and his attitude is inappropriate. After we were blown away with his fees his Receptionidt an old lady hard of hearing was expecting a full Payment by credit card or she would not book a hospital appointment. Totally inappropriate office with staff and attitudes. Very dirty very poor and front desk only gossips about everyone. Very unprofessional. Don't recommend this so called pedistric dentist to anyone. Please seek other opinions.

Submitted April 16, 2016

I have been bringing my children to Dr. Schwartz for 15 years. He is by far, the best dentist for my kids. They taught me so much about oral health and care. My kids never had a cavity, due to preventive practice at home and seeing Dr. Schwartz twice a year. Harriet is the best receptionist I've ever met. Her personality has made it easy for patients to love and respect her. All in all, Dr. Schwartz's office is warm and welcoming. Staff is knowledgeable and professional as well. Thank you to Dr. Schwartz for all of his care over the years. I recommend him any hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016