You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Cheng very approachable,warm,caring... Came to see me more than once after surgery... Best experience I have had with a doctor.... Thanks Dr. Cheng. Great outcome from the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cheng. I broke my fib/tib and she did a fantastic job with the surgery. The staff are very friendly and made my experience there a positive one. She was very knowledgable and caring. Thank you Dr. Cheng!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

rotator cuff surgery a complete success. Dr Olivia presents a great team of support and follow up. Im my opinion a superior surgeon with great interpersonal skills. She's my hero.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr Cheng was fantastic, had left knee done and looking forward to having other knee done. Hospital staff was great .

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

I would like to recognize Dr. Cheng for her exceptional care and treatment during my recent hip replacement surgery.During every visitation with Dr. Cheng her caring and compassionate nature was very reassuring. I had a trouble free surgery and recovery due to her skill and experience as a orthopaedic surgeon.I would recommend Dr.O. Cheng very highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

had my right hip replaced in jan. and was so very impressed with dr cheng. she made me very comfortable before and after surgery.I would highly recommend her for hip replacements. dr cheng was always punctual,polite,and answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Original appointment great and advice great as well. Surgery was on time and results were perfect. Pain is gone. Bedside manor very good and again advice on what to expect was accurate and appreciated. Nothing encountered that I was not warned or told about. Hip surgery was Oct 1st and as of today, Nov 25 things are great. Walking and driving are comfortable and pain free. I would recommend her highly to anyone and will probably return for a knee in a year or two. The hospital needs more room for follow-up clinics. John

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Cheng, her manner was great she didn't rush me , she ansewered all my questions and did a grest job on my knee, I have'nt had any issues after the surgery.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

09/17/12 This was my second hip replacement done by Dr Olivia Cheng. Last year I had my right hip replaced after many months of pain. The surgery went very well. Dr Cheng brought me back to having a full life agin. She has the best bedside manor I have ever incountered, always smiling and happy. This year I have had My left hip replaced, again I cannot express my pleasure with how my operation and follow ups have gone. She is not only a great physcian but a great person.Thanks agin for helping me get my life back again

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

very good first personal experience with orthopedic surgeon, having heard some bad stories about some others in the past. Great follow up too, when she called personnalyy after the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Credentials

• University of Toronto

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my collarbone playing soccer. Dr.Cheng fix it for me with a plate and bunch of screws. I'm all healed up and back playing soccer."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was cycling in Collingwood when I broke my hip. Dr. Cheng fixed my hip with a rod and screws. I recovered well. She was very kind and professional. She expla..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a shoulder replacement surgery and thought I would have at least 12 weeks recovery. I had no pain after the initial hospital stay of 3 days and was back ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Olivia Chang to be very professional, thorough, and kind. She described the procedure and told me what to expect. She said to call her if I had ques..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Her first attempt at fixing my achilles tendon and bone spur led to an active infection in the wound. She proceeded to do a second surgery as the wound would n..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cheng is a fantastic orthopedic surgeon. I am 21 and an active athlete. I suffer from debilitating hip pain to the point that I can not walk. I had seen 2 do..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "As the wife of a person who had her as his surgeon for a knee replacement I have to say that the surgery was anything but successful. He did his exercises fait..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng replaced both my knees 10 months apart. Dec. 2012 and Sept. 2013. I was confident the 2nd knee would go well since the first knee gave me no trouble..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible surgeon. It is now four years and three surgeries by specialists after the total knee replacement she did for me. I have had mobility problems and lack..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr chang when I was still expiriencing incessant pain 6 months after sugary for a broken wrist. Her manner was deplorable. She said "you nee..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have talked to many health care professionals and not one can understand the situation Dr. Cheng has caused and continues to ignore…. 9 hip displacements pos..."

June 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://droliviacheng.com". Postal Code has been updated from "L9Y0" to "L9Y 3Z1". Address has been updated from "None" to "500 Ontario Street, Collingwood". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17054670701".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "We went to see her for my son's knee and left feeling very defeated. She did not want to entertain anything I had to say. He is 16 and should not be told it ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng is a very caring and kind surgeon. She fixed my collarbone and now I'm back riding again."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my tibia and Dr. Cheng fix it for me. I'm very grateful. She's an excellent doctor and very kind."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cheng fixed my rotator cuff tear. Her team was excellent. The hospital staff were very kind. I Recovered well from the surgery."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng performed bilateral knee replacement on me. I am now pain free. I live and work on a farm, for many years I lived in pain. Now, I'm able to work arou..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, seemed very knowledgeable. Had to wait THREE HOURS for my appointment, which is unacceptable. Suggestion: if there are circumstances that cause ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng may be a wonderful surgeon, but I had my knee replacement surgery cancelled because Collingwood General and Marine hospital is not geared up to operat..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery in March to have a bursa removed from my right foot. The waiting time for the surgery was quicker then anticipated. Dr. Cheng and her staff were v..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In August I have fractured my right foot and during this time I was under the care of Dr. Cheng. Her expertise, knowledge and care was exceptional in every way...."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering with knee arthritis for many years. I was referred to Dr.Cheng for knee replacement. The wait was a little longer than expected. But I am ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I injured my elbow downhill mountain biking. Dr. Cheng fixed me up and I'm now back on the bike again. Thank you for your care Dr. Cheng."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr Cheng's skill and caring . My torn tendons have been repaired and I am back to my usual activities."

September 21, 2014