Dr. Olivia Cheng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Olivia Cheng

Terrible surgeon. It is now four years and three surgeries by specialists after the total knee replacement she did for me. I have had mobility problems and lack of ROM because of her incompetence and total lack of care and follow up.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I was referred to Dr chang when I was still expiriencing incessant pain 6 months after sugary for a broken wrist. Her manner was deplorable. She said "you need surgery, so do you want it" and then left the room without discussing the pros and cons. I sensed that she thought spending the time to review my options so that I could make an informed choice was beneath her. I gather that she thinks very highly of herself.

Submitted July 20, 2015

We went to see her for my son's knee and left feeling very defeated. She did not want to entertain anything I had to say. He is 16 and should not be told it is normal wear and tear.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Cheng is a very caring and kind surgeon. She fixed my collarbone and now I'm back riding again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Very personable and helpful. Always made time for my questions and concerns.

Submitted February 18, 2015

I broke my tibia and Dr. Cheng fix it for me. I'm very grateful. She's an excellent doctor and very kind.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr.Cheng fixed my rotator cuff tear. Her team was excellent. The hospital staff were very kind. I Recovered well from the surgery.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Cheng performed bilateral knee replacement on me. I am now pain free. I live and work on a farm, for many years I lived in pain. Now, I'm able to work around the farm again. Thank you Dr. Cheng

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Great doctor, seemed very knowledgeable. Had to wait THREE HOURS for my appointment, which is unacceptable. Suggestion: if there are circumstances that cause her to be this late, someone should inform the patients and let them reschedule their appointments. I would rather reschedule than wait THREE HOURS in an uncomfortable waiting room.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Cheng may be a wonderful surgeon, but I had my knee replacement surgery cancelled because Collingwood General and Marine hospital is not geared up to operate on people that have pace makers or ICD EVEN though their heart condition has been assessed as stable. Now I have to start all over again and endure this pain I had to put up with for another year at least. Very Dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014