You may also like

Rate Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Ratings

Dr.Cheng is amazing ! Absolutely an incredible surgeon! Along with her professional attributes comes a very personable kind and compassionate person. I had a substantial compound fracture from an accident and needless to say I am very grateful to have been lucky enough to have had Dr.Cheng as my surgeon. Thank you Dr.Cheng !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr Cheng was very pleasant to talk to. She explained the operation required. The wait time for surgery was 6 months due to O.R. availability. My recovery from the surgery was very quick, much more so than I had expected it would be. I had a bone spur removed and repairs to the rotator cuff and other tendons. I had very little pain after the surgery. In fact far less than I had prior to the surgery. At 5 weeks post surgery, I have been in physiotherapy for 3 weeks and am quickly regaining the movement of my shoulder that I have not had for several years. I have found the physio painful but know it is necessary to achieve the full use of my shoulder again. I would highly recommend Dr Cheng. She is well worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2013

Dr. Cheng very approachable,warm,caring... Came to see me more than once after surgery... Best experience I have had with a doctor.... Thanks Dr. Cheng. Great outcome from the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148838].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Cheng. I broke my fib/tib and she did a fantastic job with the surgery. The staff are very friendly and made my experience there a positive one. She was very knowledgable and caring. Thank you Dr. Cheng!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2012

rotator cuff surgery a complete success. Dr Olivia presents a great team of support and follow up. Im my opinion a superior surgeon with great interpersonal skills. She's my hero.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Dr Cheng was fantastic, had left knee done and looking forward to having other knee done. Hospital staff was great .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I would like to recognize Dr. Cheng for her exceptional care and treatment during my recent hip replacement surgery.During every visitation with Dr. Cheng her caring and compassionate nature was very reassuring. I had a trouble free surgery and recovery due to her skill and experience as a orthopaedic surgeon.I would recommend Dr.O. Cheng very highly to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

had my right hip replaced in jan. and was so very impressed with dr cheng. she made me very comfortable before and after surgery.I would highly recommend her for hip replacements. dr cheng was always punctual,polite,and answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Original appointment great and advice great as well. Surgery was on time and results were perfect. Pain is gone. Bedside manor very good and again advice on what to expect was accurate and appreciated. Nothing encountered that I was not warned or told about. Hip surgery was Oct 1st and as of today, Nov 25 things are great. Walking and driving are comfortable and pain free. I would recommend her highly to anyone and will probably return for a knee in a year or two. The hospital needs more room for follow-up clinics. John

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Cheng, her manner was great she didn't rush me , she ansewered all my questions and did a grest job on my knee, I have'nt had any issues after the surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][148831].votes_count ]]