You may also like

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

My situation warranted a timely solution (bicep insertion tendon reattachment). Dr Cheng met with me and scheduled the surgery very quickly. The surgery was performed exeptionally well, with no negative after effect and I regained complete range of motion within 5 weeks post-surgery. Thank you very much, Olivia.....job well done!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This is my 3rd surgery with Dr. Cheng, She has done an ACL replacement, a rotator cuff repair as well as this last surgery to my broken wrist. I recommend her services to anyone who asks and even if they don't ask. I thank her and her staff for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I have nothing but the best to say about Olivia. She is great and fixed my shoulder like it was new. I had considerable damage to my clavicle and required a steel plate and many screws to repair it. I was absolutely amazed as to how quickly I recovered and how much use I currently have. I injured myself on Jan. 31st while skiing and I am now getting set to hike through the jungles of Mexico, Guatemala, and Belize exploring the Mayan ruins and culture. I would never have been able to have attended this trip without Olivia's excellent skill and care. Many, many thanks. :)

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

She has great bedside manner and was not pushing me to surgery which I was happy about for my knee. We are going going the conventional route with a brace and injection of gel.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I had minor knee surgery performed by Dr. Cheng. She was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and I felt like I could really trust her. After surgery, I recovered really well. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Dr. Cheng and her staff were friendly, helpful and a joy to work with. The surgical staff at Collingwood General and Marine Hospital are awesome. Things moved smoothly and quickly throughout the whole procedure. I enjoyed working with Dr. Cheng and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Olivia Cheng's Credentials

• University of Toronto

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my collarbone playing soccer. Dr.Cheng fix it for me with a plate and bunch of screws. I'm all healed up and back playing soccer."

December 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was cycling in Collingwood when I broke my hip. Dr. Cheng fixed my hip with a rod and screws. I recovered well. She was very kind and professional. She expla..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had a shoulder replacement surgery and thought I would have at least 12 weeks recovery. I had no pain after the initial hospital stay of 3 days and was back ..."

September 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Olivia Chang to be very professional, thorough, and kind. She described the procedure and told me what to expect. She said to call her if I had ques..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Her first attempt at fixing my achilles tendon and bone spur led to an active infection in the wound. She proceeded to do a second surgery as the wound would n..."

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cheng is a fantastic orthopedic surgeon. I am 21 and an active athlete. I suffer from debilitating hip pain to the point that I can not walk. I had seen 2 do..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "As the wife of a person who had her as his surgeon for a knee replacement I have to say that the surgery was anything but successful. He did his exercises fait..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng replaced both my knees 10 months apart. Dec. 2012 and Sept. 2013. I was confident the 2nd knee would go well since the first knee gave me no trouble..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible surgeon. It is now four years and three surgeries by specialists after the total knee replacement she did for me. I have had mobility problems and lack..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr chang when I was still expiriencing incessant pain 6 months after sugary for a broken wrist. Her manner was deplorable. She said "you nee..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have talked to many health care professionals and not one can understand the situation Dr. Cheng has caused and continues to ignore…. 9 hip displacements pos..."

June 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://droliviacheng.com". Postal Code has been updated from "L9Y0" to "L9Y 3Z1". Address has been updated from "None" to "500 Ontario Street, Collingwood". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17054670701".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "We went to see her for my son's knee and left feeling very defeated. She did not want to entertain anything I had to say. He is 16 and should not be told it ..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng is a very caring and kind surgeon. She fixed my collarbone and now I'm back riding again."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I broke my tibia and Dr. Cheng fix it for me. I'm very grateful. She's an excellent doctor and very kind."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Cheng fixed my rotator cuff tear. Her team was excellent. The hospital staff were very kind. I Recovered well from the surgery."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng performed bilateral knee replacement on me. I am now pain free. I live and work on a farm, for many years I lived in pain. Now, I'm able to work arou..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, seemed very knowledgeable. Had to wait THREE HOURS for my appointment, which is unacceptable. Suggestion: if there are circumstances that cause ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cheng may be a wonderful surgeon, but I had my knee replacement surgery cancelled because Collingwood General and Marine hospital is not geared up to operat..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery in March to have a bursa removed from my right foot. The waiting time for the surgery was quicker then anticipated. Dr. Cheng and her staff were v..."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In August I have fractured my right foot and during this time I was under the care of Dr. Cheng. Her expertise, knowledge and care was exceptional in every way...."

October 31, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering with knee arthritis for many years. I was referred to Dr.Cheng for knee replacement. The wait was a little longer than expected. But I am ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I injured my elbow downhill mountain biking. Dr. Cheng fixed me up and I'm now back on the bike again. Thank you for your care Dr. Cheng."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr Cheng's skill and caring . My torn tendons have been repaired and I am back to my usual activities."

September 21, 2014