Ratings for Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Cheng may be a wonderful surgeon, but I had my knee replacement surgery cancelled because Collingwood General and Marine hospital is not geared up to operate on people that have pace makers or ICD EVEN though their heart condition has been assessed as stable. Now I have to start all over again and endure this pain I had to put up with for another year at least. Very Dissatisfied.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

I had surgery in March to have a bursa removed from my right foot. The waiting time for the surgery was quicker then anticipated. Dr. Cheng and her staff were very helpful. I am back to normal and pain free. Would recommend her to anyone needing orthopedic surgery!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

In August I have fractured my right foot and during this time I was under the care of Dr. Cheng. Her expertise, knowledge and care was exceptional in every way. I could not be more greatful for her care. Thank you Dr. Cheng .

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

I have been suffering with knee arthritis for many years. I was referred to Dr.Cheng for knee replacement. The wait was a little longer than expected. But I am very happy with Her staff and the results from my surgery. I am back playing pickle ball and golfing. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I injured my elbow downhill mountain biking. Dr. Cheng fixed me up and I'm now back on the bike again. Thank you for your care Dr. Cheng.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr Cheng's skill and caring . My torn tendons have been repaired and I am back to my usual activities.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Cheng is a very caring and kind surgeon. She fixed my collarbone and now I'm back riding again.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

My situation warranted a timely solution (bicep insertion tendon reattachment). Dr Cheng met with me and scheduled the surgery very quickly. The surgery was performed exeptionally well, with no negative after effect and I regained complete range of motion within 5 weeks post-surgery. Thank you very much, Olivia.....job well done!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This is my 3rd surgery with Dr. Cheng, She has done an ACL replacement, a rotator cuff repair as well as this last surgery to my broken wrist. I recommend her services to anyone who asks and even if they don't ask. I thank her and her staff for taking such good care of me.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014