Ratings for Dr. Olivia Cheng

I had stem cell treatment for my knee arthritis 3 months ago. My knee is doing great. I can exercise again without any pain. I hope this wil last and I can avoid surgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr.Cheng fixed my shoulder. I'm back playing tennis and skiing. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

My mom broke her hip and Dr. Cheng fixed it for her. she is doing well. Dr. Cheng was very kind and took excellent care of her. Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Cheng is a very organize, competent surgery with a pleasant smile. She gives very clear directions post-op which if you follow, you will recouperate well. She kindly answers any questions.We are fortunate to have her in Collingwood.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Recently my son shattered some bones in his hand. Dr. Cheng performed surgery on his hand. She is a wonderful Dr. who is very caring and doesn't rush her patients. Looking forward to seeing the results of the surgery in a few weeks.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's response
Thank you for your feedback. I hope he has recovered from his injury.

Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Cheng saved my leg. I fell off a moving cart and almost amputated my leg. Thanks to Dr. Cheng, I'm back home and walking again.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I injured my biceps tendon in Toronto. Travelled to Collingwood. Dr. O fixed my biceps tendon. I'm back to work and sports. Thank you Dr. O

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Best Dr ever,very happy with her professionalism. Dr Cheng is caring and very pleasant o deal with,fixed my knee best as it can be.very good with knee injections.Bravo and thx Fred Midland

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Having torn three Rotator Cuff muscles I was afraid of potentially long Ontario wait times. However, Dr.Olivia Cheng came to the rescue, performed surgery within a few weeks and expertly reattached the muscles. After the prescribed physiotherapy my shoulder regained 98% functionality within six months. It is now 2.5 years later and my shoulder is fully functional. I want to thank Dr Cheng not only for her prompt and expert surgery but also taking the time to fully explain the procedure and answering questions.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I was snowboarding at Blue Mountain when I broke my tibia and fibula. Dr. Cheng was very kind and caring. She fixed me up with rod and screws. I was able to walk on it right away. I'm now back home and I just want to say thank you for looking after me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016