Dr. Olivia Cheng

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Olivia Cheng

I contacted Dr. Cheng about stem cell treatment for my knee. She was very honest with me and told me that it will not help my knee because it was too far gone. She explained to me that stem cell wont grow cartilage. I appreciate her honesty.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Dr.Cheng saw my mom and fixed her hip. My mom healed well. DR. Cheng was really nice and kkowledgeable. Her staff at the hospital werr amazing.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

I was skiing at Blue Mountains last winter and broke both of the bones in my leg. Dr. Cheng did surgery on me and I recovered well. I'm hoping she is going to let me ski race again this winter. My experience with Dr. Cheng has been great. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

I saw Dr. Cheng today for my shoulder. She did an excellent job on it. I am very happy with her knowledge and her staff. I think the person below is try to elicit bad ratings on Dr. Cheng for reasons I cannot understand. She is great at what she does and she is always very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Cheng performed bunion surgery on my foot on January 30, 2018. Dr Cheng is a a wonderful surgeon and person. She did an amazing job on my surgery. I highly recommend her. Thank you for taking such great care of me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Cheng is superior in her expertise. Both her and her entire staff are a great asset to the Canadian medical team as a whole

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

I saw Dr. Cheng in her office. her staff were amazing. She fixed my ACL. within 3 weeks, I returned to the gym and back to work.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I had both of my knees replaced at the same time a year ago. I recovered really well. It was quite painful initially, but within 3 months, I was back playing tennis, and golfing. It is crucial to do therapy after the surgery. I worked really hard and I don't regret getting my knees fixed.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Cheng saw my mom two years ago and has been her doctor ever since. she did two knee replacements for my mom. My mom recovered well from the surgeries. She is very grateful of the care Dr. Cheng provided.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I was visiting Wasaga beach when I cut my finger with a saw. I was initially told that I would lose that finger. But Dr. Cheng examined me and took me to the OR. She was able to repair my finger. I'm back 100 percent. I was very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018