Ratings for Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Cheng has been incredible with my mother and has advocated for her. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Cheng was wonderful. Very skilled, compasionate, warm and efficient. She repaired a knee injury and got me on the right path towards regaining my active lifestyle. Great staff. Nice facility. No long waits. Her cortisone shots were a breeze. Thanks Dr. Cheng! It's so nice to be out on the trails again!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Terrible bedside manner when we saw her twice at the Collingwood General & Marine Hospital. Once she moved across the street to her own office, her attitude changed, she was nice. When she bought the on Ontario St., Collingwood, she was continued to be nice. Said my husband had no cartilage in his knee and would eventually need a knee replacement but wouldn't do it before he is 65 yrs. old. She had her husband recommend & then sell us an expensive knee brace (we have no coverage, so this was out of pocket) that my husband used for only 4 months, but by following his gut instincts, my husband strengthened his knee on his own and hasn't needed this expensive brace since then. So why wasn't exercise recommended to strengthen his knee?! Instead, we paid for an expensive brace that's just gathering dust! Will never go back to her!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

great service... knowledgable, friendly and very skilled

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's response
Thank you for your feedback. I hope you are getting better.

Submitted June 26, 2017

I had stem cell injection for my knee. I feel great. no pain, no swelling. I'm curling and golfing. I'm glad I had it done.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Professional and extremely good at what she does! Very thankful I was sent to her.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Did not diagnose condition properly. Sent me to physio which did more damage. Avoid this Doc if at all possible!

Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Olivia Cheng

Dr. Olivia Cheng's response
I'm sorry to hear that you did not respond to physiotherapy. Best of luck in finding the treatment you are looking for.

Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Cheng fixed my ACL and meniscus. I was walking right after the surgery and 4 weeks later, I'm pretty much back to normal. She was very nice and easy to talk to. I felt very confident going into the surgery.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I was skiing in Collingwood when I injured my leg. Dr. Cheng fixed me up. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I had stem cell treatment for my knee arthritis 3 months ago. My knee is doing great. I can exercise again without any pain. I hope this wil last and I can avoid surgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017