Ratings for Dr. Endre Koritar

Had him has my pychiatrist in Montreal, quebec, for a about 4 years, he was kind and helpful. Although he prescibed Hacion to me once, which led to me having Hallucinations. but other wise he was an ok Dr. Gave me lots of good advice, and was always ready to listen to me. Never made me wait. Over a good Pyschiatrist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

A quack. Consulted him while he was based in Montreal. Some years later I read his "diagnosis". This guy is a quack in the literal sense of the word.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Gentleman was late, unprepared, poor uptodatecurrent med knowledge. As fellow health professional with recent mental diagnosis. I would be ashamed

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

Psychotherapy-based approach. Saw him for six years, and it was without question the most rewarding relationship in my life, until I met my wife -- which wouldn't have been possible without his help. He changed my life beyond my ability to describe. His approach to meds, for me, was "let's get you off of them". Pretty much always called me on my b.s. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I have a therapist, so this doc is supposed to help with meds, but I find he offers little 'psychotherapeutic' empathy. Moderately up to date on new SSRIs etc. Quick to prescribe

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Sir William Ostler said, Listen to the patient; he will tell you the diagnosis. In psychiatry, the correct diagnosis gives the treatment that gives the cure. It's hard to listen when one's ears are stuffed with arrogance. Can't say I'm cured. Maybe I'm worse?

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011