Ratings for Dr. PATRICIA L. Burch

Dr. Burch ordered several immediate lab tests which she made sound crucial. However, after I had tests as soon as possible, I never heard back from her or her staff even after calling to requests results. Finally, my obgyn called Dr. Burch's office. I never heard results of any tests. I would never recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I felt she listened to, and addressed, all my concerns, explained things well, didn't keep me waiting long. I feel she is very smart, can absorb a list of issues and not forget any of them.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I had a great experience with dr burch. I was very ill with swine flu. and she made me feel better if that was possible. highly reccomment her to anyone!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

She is horrible and childish. Does not care about her patients, only that the majority of her family members are in the medical field. She does not listen to her patients or contact them on test results. She also does not explain treatments.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

Dr. PATRICIA L. Burch's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)