Ratings for Dr. Anik Vandewatere

Best doctor and amazing staff! I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. V. She has been my GP for over 15 years and is always there and wanting to help you. She is sweet, kind and has a big warm heart. Takes time to listen and really cares. Goes out of her way and above and beyond. Its very very hard to find a great doctor like her and I am truly lucky I have her. Thank you Dr V for all you do. Your beautiful person inside and out and to her staff as well, Rania, Stacy, Joanne and Tina- Thanks ladies!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! God Bless!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Vandewatere's passion to help people is rare to find. She is always willing to listen and help you the individual. I am enjoying her private practice much more than the caremedic clinic environment. The staff are very friendly. I am very grateful to have such a solutions oriented doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I had a workplace accident while teaching a Physical Education class. I was accustomed to living with pain from previous injuries so I rated the level of discomfort I was feeling lower than perhaps someone else might have. In the end Dr. Anik's attention to detail help me get in quickly for what turned out to be reconstructive surgery on my A.C.L. From one professional to another, thank you. I am back to work teaching my students again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

After being forced by government policy to use walk in clinics, it was a breath of fresh air to get a GP who was so dedicated to her patients. Helpful, kind, and knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I have been with this doctor for over 20 years and she fantastic. I went through two pregnancies with her, depression and now a stroke. She's always been caring, helpful and very knowledgeable. She'd never leave a stone unturned to make sure I got the best treatment and was seeing swiftly by an expert if needed.I would recommend her with the highest regards.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011