Ratings for Dr. Jason Gambrel

Dr. Gambrel is a very knowledgeable and patient surgeon. Unfortunately the desk staff are typical rude and unhelpful ladies with an entitlement attitude. It costs nothing to be pleasant and accommodating really..

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Gambrel is incredibly knowledgeable, supportive, accommodating, and most importantly, kind and patient, taking the time to listen and understand all of your concerns. Both he and his assistant, Marilyn, have provided the kind of medical care that inspires confidence, ensuring that you are receiving competent and excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Very knowledgeable and stays abreast of new techniques and procedures. Takes his time with you and listens to what you say. Very comfortable and personable man.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Gambrel is a marvelous surgeon whose excellent surgical skills are almost overshadowed by his warm personality. He is pleasant, answers all questions with patience and kindness.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

He knows what he is doing, Very busy man, but he takes the time with you and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

how long does it take to get in to see him as my wife broke her ankle and leg

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gambrel or his wonderful assistant Marilyn. I am very comfortable with the the level of service and expertise I received. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I called to check on my referral and was told that until I was booked I wasn't a patient. My referring doctor suggested I follow up to see when I might get booked as I am in extreme pain and there is nothing more she can do (I am already on pain meds). I hope that when my appointment is scheduled the interaction with patients is improved. I get that they are busy but there is no need to be rude when I am following up about an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Very Educated, Answered all questions, Over -all pleased with my end result :-)

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Gambrel has been very Helpful to me in trying to deal with my osteoarthritis , having someone my age as my dr seems to allow us to talk about options more as friends rather then surgeon/patient . I find him very personable and like him very much. But I also don't put up with a bunch of nonsense either and he doesn't give me any so we are good.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015