Ratings for Dr. J Mark Jackson

Dr. Jackson is not only a wonderful dermatologist but a great person that I have had the opportunity to be acquainted for several years. He has been with me when my life was going well but also when it wasn't. I thank The Lord that I am his patient as well as his friend. Dr. Jackson's staff is also the greatest.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Mark is friendly and extremely knowledgable. He gets to know and relate to his patients. He is constantly engaged in research, something that makes me believe he stays on the cutting edge of developments in his field.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Jackson has been great. He is very knowledgable and good with both of my kids. He has made a huge difference with my daughter's skin problems which has in turn helped her self esteem so much.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Jackson was recommended by my primary physician. Although it took over a month to get an appointment with him, I am very happy I waited it out. As a person that has seen numerous dermatologist in the past, I can say that Dr. Jackson rates top on my list. He is extremely competent, efficient and takes the time to listen in order to help cure the root of the problem. He is also very friendly, takes time to explain his diagnosis thoroughly and will answer any questions you have. The appointment was on time, lasted sufficiently long, and unlike with some other dermatologists I was not given the "let me shove you out of the office asap so that I can see my next patient" maneuver. I will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. J Mark Jackson's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)