Ratings for Dr. Lynn Woodman

Dr Woodman is one of the best Drs I've ever had. So gentle and explains everything. Finely a doctor who knows I know my body best.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I love love love Dr Woodman.... she is just a beautiful human being, kind and gentle and explains everything ... best Dr I've ever had !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I find her one of the best doctors available but unfortunatly she now doesn't practice at the moryifield clinic and I have been unable to find where she now practices

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr Woodman is very thorough and helful and no matter haw busy she is she will take her time. She has been excellent over the past 15 years for my daughter and myself and always makes you feel you are her only patient.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I usually hate going to see doctors but this doctor makes you feel comfortable and takes the time to explain things to you, and is very thorough. The worst part of the whole visit is the long wait due to the clinic not taking appoinments.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr Woodman is an excellent doctor. She is very helpful and takes the time to go through your issues thoroughly. The only problem is the practice doesn't take appointments and I wait on average 2 hours and up to 4 hours on occasion.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

Fantastic Doctor - very helpfull with both myself and my daughter. Above and beyond every time.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011