Ratings for Dr. Leena Amin

I could not imagine going through my husband's end without Dr. Amin. She has been so warm and real person. She cried with me and I won't forget it.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

I didn’t know who she was. I saw her walking in the emergency and she looked like a supermodel. Then turns out two months later she turns out in the clinic, she’s my doctor! I was there to get ready for surgery but she also talked to me for half an hour about stopping smoking. And my diabetes. Man she cares a lot and is really really intelligent too

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Amin was very patient and kind all of us and especially with my sister in law. It has given our family a lot of peace knowing she was in very caring hands in her time of need. I wish she was my family doctor but she said she works in the hospital. Can't say thank you enough.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

My son thought she was too pretty to be my doctor! I had to wait a long time to see her in the er. She is a really good listener though.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

I was so impressed by this doctor!!!!! When a lot of doctors talk over me, she actually talked with me and I didn't feel dumb. I felt in charge. I was so impressed with how well she was teaching all her student doctors while she was also answering me for me to understand too. She took really good care of me. I hate hospitals. But this doctor made me feel comfortable and like I was in really caring hands. If I ever have to go back, I hope she is there.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

She really care about her patients and their families. Mr brother must have asked her fifteen questions being so scared and sometimes really upset about dad's problems. She really calmed him down and helped him understand my decisions for our dad.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

She is the worst doctor I have ever encountered. Rude, arrogant and treats the families very poorly. She also ignores patient complaints and minimizes issues. I have also seen her be rude to fellows doctors as well as nurses staff. I hope to never encounter this doctor again.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Amin is amazing. She spent so much time with me explaining what was happening in my heart and lungs in a way that I could understand. No one has ever taken the time for me to understand my own heart problems before and I could tell she really cared for me to take care of myself better.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

This young doctor was so kind to my family and my mom when she got sick. She was very knowledgeable but what was the best thing about her is that she took the time to learn about my mom on a personal level. She is truly caring and my family felt at peace knowing Dr. Amin was looking after our mom.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Dr. Leena Amin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.