Ratings for Dr. R Brook

I have been seeing Dr Brook for over a year now and I think he is a great Doctor! I find him to be friendly and polite. He took the time to listen to my concerns and address them. I continue will continue to see him.:)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

This dr is extremly rude and discusting. He was sick im hoping at the time i was there he had a runny nose which was dripping on his shirt he was a discusting slob and very rude, made a rude comment about my wife infornt of other patients i would recomend this dr has his licence taken away A.S.A.P, he also has no idea what hes talking about!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Saw Dr. regarding a chest congestion I had suffered for two weeks. Kept insisting it was Strep and took a swab. Kept me waiting for test results for 20 minutes,which I heard him discussing with his colleague after two minutes. Came back in and suggested I use salt water gargles (had been doing for 2 weeks) and gave me a script for an over the counter cough syrup (which I had and had used unsuccessfully for the past week). Dr seemed to be confused alot and more interested in talking about his recent trip than he was in assisting me in getting better. Another waste of an hour and will NEVER see this clown again! PS: Another Dr prescrbed an antibiotic and I was greatly improved in 3 days.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

An old school doctor that was surely having a bad day... or is he always like that? Went because of a flu outbreak at work which required certain pills to prevent infection. He lectured me on not having the flu shot, and talked down to me when I reiterated that the flu shot did not counter that strain of the flu.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

I will never see this doctor again. I went in with concerns about a sexually transmitted disease, and he was curt and non-chalant, saying it was "probably herpes" even though my symptoms did not fit the bill. When I said that I would've expected different symptoms, he simply replied "Do you now?" and stared blankly at me. It seemed like he wanted me to feel unintelligent and I did not feel at all comfortable asking him any questions. He is very old, old-school, and I do not advise his services. I found him to be rude and unhelpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011