Ratings for Dr. Aracely I. Ferrer

The office over schedules. It took over 4 hours for a well visit. I arrived plenty of time before my appointment and was not wait to spend half the day there from about 8 ( 8:30 AM appointment) and did not leave until 12PM. My husband, daughter and I were ALL cranky at this point! I feel this is insane amount of time and the waiting room ran out of seats too. I think she does really care for her patients but unless you are a stay at home mom getting time off for doctor appointments you better take an ENTIRE day.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

This office is ridiculous. I've been 4 times. The first time I waited over 2 hours. The second time I waited 4 hours. The third time 1.5 hours and the last time over 2 hours, for shots. All times I have gone to the office I've made an appointment way in the advance and in the morning. She is nice and runs tests and listens to you however they over book. Waiting with an infant for over 2 hours is ridiculous. I have to get to work and they have no regard for this at all. I only tried this office as my husband lost his job and my baby had to have medicaid for the interim time. Insurance is kicking in this month and I am going back to the old office. WHere the most I have had to wait was 45 mins...

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Great Doctor! Nice office. To the previous comment... I've see many different doctors at different practices and always have some amount of wait time. They have to estimate how long each appointment will take and the fact that these doctors are willing to answer questions and be through is a credit to them. I'd rather get my questions answered then get rushed out of the office. A+++

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Ferrer is a great pediatrician! She is always punctual and great with my son who hates most doctors. She is very thorough and doesn't mind spending time with her patients to make sure every question is answered. When I leave her office from a routine checkup I feel well informed about my son's development, when I take him in when he is sick, she does a good job of letting me know what to do and explains the medicaitons she is prescribing. I was referred to this Doctor by a friend and am so happy I found a wonderful doctor for my son. As far as the staff, I haven't really had any disappointments with them...the quality is fair to good. The only problem is that this medical group has quite a bit of patients and scheduling appts. is sometimes a challenge...but if you arrive on time or earlier it usually doesn't take too long to see the Dr. Even when I have taken my son in as a walk-in (if you go in as soon as they start taking patients) it doesn't take too long.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

I do understand the previous comments about the office personnel and I would just like to remind people that medical assistants have little to no formal education and are comparable to employees at a fast food chain except they hold 6 month certificates but have no degree, with that being stated please remember that the office staff is completely separate from the Dr. As for Dr. Ferrer, she is an excellent pediatrician. I have seen two other doctors at this facility as well and I have been satisfied with their competence also. Again, the medical staff could be completely ignorant but my main concern is with the actual doctor and once again Dr. Ferrer is very good with her patients and their parents. I would highly recommend her to any new parents. As far as the office in general, it is an all too common problem that you will find everywhere. Base your decision on the doctor because good, caring doctors are hard to find.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

EVERY single time I go to this woman's office, she NEVER see me on time or even at least within 20 minutes. Last time I sat there for almost 45 minutes until the rediculous receptionist told me they were waiting on my paperwork for the doctor to see me. EVERYTIME I go to her office there are already 20 people in the waiting room. So I asked the receptionist the "trick" question, 'How many patients are in front of me?' There shouldn't be none because I have an appt. An ethical doctor should expect to see his patient at that shceduled time but no this office ALWAYS schedule many patients at the same time at thier patient's expense. Sorry doctor but MY time is valuable too!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Aracely I. Ferrer's Credentials

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med